You are John's Child

John Seed-

John as a father would spoil his child, he would love you more than anything that has ever existed. As soon as he found out that you were his child, you became everything to him. He would buy you anything that you wanted and do anything that you needed him to do, he was going to make sure that you had a perfect childhood. He was determined to give you the childhood that he didn't have. He would never let what happened to him happen to you, he just wouldn't let it happen. Nobody and nothing it going to hurt you and he will make sure of it.

Joseph Seed-

Uncle Joseph wasn't exactly your favorite uncle but you still loved him. You weren't a huge fan of how religious his was since you didn't share his beliefs but he was a great listener. If you were having an argument with your father you could always talk to Joseph and he would calm you down and get you both on good terms again. He was always the calmest out of his brothers so he could be a nice change of pace.

Jacob Seed-

Uncle Jacob was your favorite uncle. John had a tendency to tell amazing stories from his life (but they were never completely honest) and Jacob was always the one to correct him. Jacob was the uncle that told you the embarrassing about your father, and you loved to listen to them. Plus he was the only family member who would let you play with the judges or handle a gun, but he would never let you get hurt.

Faith Seed-

Aunt Faith was the best aunt ever, she was loving and caring and would practically for anything for you or just to make you smile. If you argued with your father or uncles she would make you smile or just take you for a walk so that you can calm down. She was just so kind all the time, you always loved spending time with your Aunt Faith.

Requests?