You Are a Criminal

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wouldn't be too bothered by you being a criminal. Yes, he disagrees with immoral behaviour but also understood that you sometimes had to take drastic measures for the greater good. He wouldn't hold this against you, this would be your second chance. Here, with him you could do good and redeem yourself. He loved you and some actions from your past won't change that.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob didn't care about criminal records, he had his own so he wouldn't care that you had one. He doesn't care that you are a criminal because he was too. He spent a long time in juvenile detention and was well aware that criminality doesn't define a person, so he wouldn't use it to define you. You were all of your other qualities, so what if you committed some crimes in the past? No, you being a criminal wouldn't bother Jacob at all. He simply wouldn't care.

John Seed-

When John found out you are a criminal he was torn two ways. On one hand he wanted to help you, you were a sinner and it was his duty to help you reach atonement and walk through Eden's Gate. On the other hand, he knew what it was like to make bad choice and do things that the law wouldn't condone. Either way it wasn't a big deal to him, sometimes we do things that we aren't proud of. He wouldn't patronise you or try to 'help' you, he would just accept you the way you are, because that's the person that he loves.

Faith Seed-

Of course Faith disagreed with immoral behaviour and committing crimes but she knew you as you and not as just some criminal. She is one of the sweetest people you know, of course she believes in second chances and believes that people can change or that people can be good. She loved you and would love you even of you were a criminal, it wouldn't matter to her because you were still good in her eyes. Of course she would be willing to help you get on the right path if you asked for her help.

Requests?