They Find out that you Practice Witchcraft

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would have some concerns at first, it worried him that you wouldn't have the same beliefs as him and wouldn't share his faith. You taught him a little about Witchcraft, knowing that a lot of people had a bad opinion of witchcraft. You managed to ease some of his concerns and he accepted your beliefs even if he would still wish that you believed in Eden's Gate. He thought that the topic of religion or beliefs would be uncomfortable but he found himself interested in what you did and appreciated that you would listen to him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wasn't religious, not really. It didn't really believe in what Joseph preached but he accepted anyone's religion or beliefs. When you explained that you practiced witchcraft, he couldn't deny that he was intrigued, he had never met anyone who practiced witchcraft before. He wouldn't be concerned about your beliefs, he had known you for a while and your beliefs weren't going to chance his thoughts on you.

John Seed-

John had met some interesting people in his past, he had probably met somebody who practiced witchcraft before even if he didn't know it. When you told him that you practiced witchcraft, he wouldn't really understand and might be a little concerned. He would be worried about what you were practicing and whether you would be able to walk through Eden's Gate, so you taught him a few things and explained the basics of what you did. Once he began to understand he stopped worrying about it and his opinion on you went back to normal, of course this wouldn't change his feelings for you.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be completely accepting of you no matter what, when you told her that you practiced witchcraft she was completely fine with it and supportive but asked you to explain. You tight her a few things, explained a few things, and she was fully accepting. The only thing that she worried about was what Joseph would say and whether you would be accepted through Eden's Gate, but you managed to convince her that everything would be alright.

Requests?