The Deputy Kills You

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be heartbroken to put it simply. This was the ultimate test of his faith, he was tested when he lost his wife and he was being tested again when he lost you to the person he hated the most. He would think your death was some sick joke or test from God, another thing that he loved lost to his cause, a path that he couldn't stopped following even now. Your death made him realise that the Deputy was past saving, that they simply could not hold anything sacred and there was no hope for them. He ordered his men to shoot to kill, not to capture or injure. It was time to put an end to this once and for all, he knew that his siblings would get the job done as cleanly as possible, Jacob had been waiting for an excuse to kill them anyway.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would be heartbroken but all of that sadness would turn into anger as he vowed to kill the deputy and to destroy everything that they cared about. He never thought that he would have somebody like you who loved him so unconditionally and who he trusted so absolutely, then he never thought that he could loose you, then he did. Your death left him with the feeling that he had nothing left, all he had now was his brothers again. He just hoped that was enough to keep his fighting, because right now it felt felt like the only reason he was fighting was revenge. No matter what Joseph said about 'showing the Deputy the path', Jacob was going to track down the Deputy and he was going to kill them. He was not going to hold himself back and he was not going to show mercy. They took away the most important thing in his life and now he was going to take their life and destroy everything that they cared about.

John Seed-

John was destroyed, you were everything to him. He always said that you turned him into a better person, but you always knew that he was always a good person who just needed some help. He loved you more than he thought he was capable of and now he had lost you to the God damn Deputy. His hatred for the Deputy only grew, he swore to himself that he would kill them. Whether he drowned them in the river or watched them bleed to death in his confession room, he was going to kill them. He didn't care about reaching Eden's Gate (even when Joseph warned him that the gates would be closed to him if he was fuelled by wrath or revenge) John just didn't see the point of walking through Eden's Gate if you weren't by his side.

Faith Seed-

No body had ever seen Faith angry, her brothers had seen her upset in the past but nothing like this. Faith was completely heartbroken, the only good things in her life was the second chance that Jospeh gave her and you. Now she had to watch as the Deputy killed you and continued to try to destroy the project, the only two good things in her life. She just knew that she had to work with her brothers to get her revenge, she would work harder to stop the Deputy. Joseph still said that they should try to save the Deputy and Faith used to believe that. But Faith knew that if the Deputy and her ever came face to face, she wouldn't stop herself from killing them.

Requests?