They Find out that you are a Drug Addict

Joseph Seed-

When Joseph found out he wasn't angry or disappointed or disgusted, he understood that you had fallen into a dark place and were struggling to get back out. He helped John and Faith get clean and he will do the same for you, no matter what it takes. He wanted to help you, these drugs were hurting you, they were killing you, but he wasn't going to let that happen. He knew that the journey would be difficult and painful, he knew that you were going to get worse before you got better but he also knew that it would be worth it in the end. 

Jacob Seed-

Jacob already knew that something was wrong, that you were hiding something. When he found out that you are a drug addict he felt bad for not realizing it sooner, but he just knew that he had to help you. He would take a 'tough love' stance. He knew that you would hate him for what you were about to go through with withdrawal but he knew that in the end you would forgive him and it would all be worth it. He kept such a close eye on you and never argued back when you shouted at him, he just needed you to be alright. He wouldn't know what to do with himself if he lost you, so he wouldn't let that happen no matter what it took to help you.

John Seed-

When John found out that you are a drug addict, he was heart broken. He knew exactly what you were going through, he had been there and he didn't have any help until Joseph showed up. Joseph was help full but he just didn't understand. John knew that he could help you because he knew how you were feeling, he was hell bent on helping you. At this point it was all that he wanted, he just wanted you to be better and to be sober. He was extremely supportive and his story encouraged you to stop taking drugs, it would be difficult but you wanted to do it for him.

Faith Seed-

When Faith found out that you are a drug addict she felt so sympathetic, she had been addicted to cocaine and she knew what you were going through. She sat you done and you spoke about it for a long time, crying and comforting each other. You asked her to help you, you didn't want to be an addict but you just couldn't stop. She promised to help you and she did, she was so supportive and seemed to know exactly what to say when you were having an extra difficult time. It was going to be a rough journey but you were confident that you could get through it with Faith by your side.  

Requests?