They Cheat on you and you Find Out

Joseph Seed-

Never in a million years did you think that Joseph Seed would cheat on you, or anyone for that matter. He was a man of God, who claimed that Lust was an awful sin, one that he had committed with somebody else that wasn't you. Joseph was meant to be safe, he was always so loving and caring. You knew that you should have seen it coming, he had been acting different...he was guilty and he knew that he was. You couldn't even look at him when you found out, he wasn't the man that you thought he was. Joseph was suppose to be a good man, the last person who would ever do something like that. But he did. Even the Father isn't free from sin, he isn't immune to temptation. Even the Father could be a bad person. You loved Joseph, with all your heart, he always claimed that he loved you even more than words could describe. Obviously that wasn't enough, maybe it was all a lie, maybe you will never know.

Jacob Seed-

If you told somebody that you loved Jacob Seed and that he loved you just as much, they would have called you crazy. You always thought that they were wrong, you and Jacob were great together. Know you realised that they were right and you were wrong, you might have loved Jacob but he must not have loved you. He betrayed you. He was meant to protect you and he betrayed you, he cheated on you. You knew that you should have known better then to trust the soldier of Eden's Gate, Jacob Seed was dangerous and cruel but you trusted him. He never hurt you, but then he betrayed you and it practically destroyed you when you found out that he cheated on you. He was never good at showing his emotions and nobody could ever tell what he was thinking, if he didn't tell you that he cheated on you, you probably never would have found out. Sometimes you wonder whether it would be better if you had never found out, if you had just kept living the lie. In reality you are glad that he told you, you wished that he never did it but you are glad that he was eventually honest. You just wished that you could stop loving him.

John Seed-

You were an idiot. You were so stupid. At least that's what you told yourself. You were stupid for falling in love with John Seed, and you were an idiot for ever trusting him. You were devastated when you found out he was cheating on you, you wanted to scream at yourself for even being shocked. He was John Seed, of course he cheated on you. Of course you couldn't trust him. Anyone could have told you that John would cheat on you, anyone would have called you stupid for believing that he could change or that he was better than what people said about him. Even John Seed himself would call you stupid for falling in love with him. Even though you weren't meaningless to John, it sure felt like it. It felt like you were just another notch in his belt, a face he would soon forget. That's what pained you the most. He was so good a putting on a disguise, he always looked perfect and unfazed when he was in public. It killed you inside to see him like that.

Faith Seed-

Faith Seed...she was the sweetest person you knew. She was loving, caring, kind, sweet, loyal...at least you thought she was. She never gave you any reason to worry about your relationship, you were always secure with the fact that you loved each other and were happy together. You never thought that you would be wrong about that. When you found out that she was cheating on you, you could barely believe it. Faith couldn't do that to somebody, she couldn't do that to you. Not Faith. Not your Faith. Not the Faith that you knew, or at least thought you knew. But it happened, she betrayed you, she cheated on you and you were devastated. You wanted to hate her but it was so difficult when she seemed so sorry, so guilty. It was so hard to hate her no matter how much you tried.

Requests?