You Come Home From a Long Trip

Joseph Seed-

As soon as you walked through the door Joseph would let you place your bags down and shut the door behind you before cupping your face and kissing you gently, resting his forehead against yours and telling you that he loves you and that he missed you. You would smile and tell him that you missed him too as you hugged him, not wanting to let go. After reuniting, Joseph would take your bags upstairs and let you shower so that you felt refreshed. He also expected that you would be tired so he would unpack your bags for you and then insist that you just relaxed and got some rest, laying in bed with you because he missed having you beside him as he slept.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob always pretended that he didn't care when you were going away on a long trip but you knew that he cared and that he would miss you when you were gone. And when you got home you knew that you were right because he would take your bags from you as soon as you walked through the door, taking them to your bedroom for you. You would follow him and probably would have just welcomed you home, but as soon as he put the bags down in your room, he would turn to you and pull you towards him. He would kiss you which made you smile and mumble "yeah I missed you too" against his lips. Of course he missed you, he barely slept when you weren't there and it wasn't the same to come home and not have you there to make him smile.

John Seed-

John hated when you went away for long periods of time, he wasn't able to sleep well when you weren't beside him, and he just found himself missing you all of the time. As soon as you shut the door behind you when you got home, he would rush over to you and wrap his arms around your waist before kissing you. You would be surprised by his actions but would happily return the kiss with a small laugh. He wouldn't leave you alone for days. He would take you straight to the bedroom, but this time it was just to sleep since he had barely slept since you went away and you were tired from your trip.

Faith Seed-

Faith gets so excited when you come home from a long trip, she will practically jump into your arms as soon as you walk through the door without giving you enough time to even put your bags down. She will hug you and cover your face in kisses while gushing about how much she loves you and missed you and how she never wants you to leave for so long ever again. You would laugh and hug her back, even if you just really needed a shower and a nap. She wouldn't leave your side for days after you got home, she was making up for lost time. And she would constantly be hugging you or holding your hand, any sort of physical affection because she hadn't had any since you went away.

Requests?