They Find out that you are an Amazing Baker

Joseph Seed-

Joseph found out that you were an amazing baker when he told you that he was holding a special sermon and you made some baked goods. You thought that it would be a nice treat for the flock and a way to just do something nice for Joseph. After a few flock members tasted your baked goods they couldn't get enough of them and Joseph decided that he just had to see what the fuss was about. That's how he discovered that you are an amazing baker, he loved your cakes and pastries, after tasting them he would come and tell you how amazing they are to your face. He wouldn't ask you to make them again for his sermons but you did it because you wanted too, plus you made a few extra for Joseph to keep from himself. Joseph loved your baked goods and it always put a smile on his face when you made some specially for him.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had never really been one for baked goods, cakes and pastries never really something that he craved and he had never purchased any for himself before. You were baking some goods for one of Joseph's sermons, he was surprised and somewhat impressed to even find out that you baked. Of course you needed somebody to taste test your baked goods so you had asked Jacob to do it. Jacob agreed to test what you had been baked and instantly liked it, praising you for the talent that you had kept hidden from him. He never considered himself to have much of a sweet tooth but he seemed to love whatever you decided to bake, in fact you often found that some of your goods were going missing when you were packing them up to take to the church. Jacob actually liked that you were such a good baker, and even if he wouldn't admit it, it make his heart melt every time you made something just for him.

John Seed-

John himself couldn't bake at all, you don't know how he could mess it up so much. So when you offered to make some baked goods for Joseph's sermon, John stayed out of the way and the closest he got to helping was passing you a spoon. He didn't know how he wasn't already aware that you baked and that you baked so well. He tasted one of the cakes that you baked, just as a tester, and he was amazed by your baking skills. You had to keep slapping his hand away and scolding him for trying to steal the goods that you were packing up to take to the church, he thought that he was being stealthy but you disagreed. John loved that you had a skill for baking because it made him feel so loved and special when you made him some good when he was having a bad day.

Faith Seed-

Faith baked a little bit, she enjoyed making cakes and her cakes were always good but she wasn't particularly skilled at baking. When she offered to make some cakes for Joseph's sermon you said that you would help her and make some baked goods other than cakes. Of course she welcomed your assistance and was surprised by your talent, she asked you why you had never told her that you baked before. So you both baked together and made more than enough for Joseph's sermon. Faith loved that you were such a good baker, she enjoyed baking with you and eating your baked goods, she even got you to teach her a few things.

Requests?