They are Forced to Watch you Die

Request: they are forced to watch you die, on your knees and bruised just staring at the ground while the executioner holds up a pistol, clicks back the hammer and shoots the reader.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was forced to his knees, his head held up so that he was forced to look at you. You were on your knees in front of him, bloody and bruised, while the member of the resistance held a pistol to your head. Joseph asked them not too hurt you, begged them not to kill you but they weren't interested, they wanted him to suffer. He openly cried, letting the tears roll down his cheeks while he watched you. A resistance member looked down at him and asked if he had any last words to say to you.

"It's alright, my love. Don't be afraid, we will be together again, I promise you that. I love you"

He wanted to reassure you that everything would be alright but he was so scared to loose somebody else that he cared about, somebody else that he loved. What else can be taken from him? You told him that you loved him too with a sad smile. He let out a choked sob when the executioner pulled the trigger and your body fell to the floor. Afterwards, Joseph just kept saying how they will never be forgiven for their sins and that God will punish them whether it be in life or in death.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was forced to his knees, his head held up so that he was forced to look at you. You were on your knees in front of him, bloody and bruised, while the member of the resistance held a pistol to your head. He would be throwing threats around to any resistance members in the room, trying his hardest not to show any weakness but he just couldn't take his eyes off of you. It killed him inside to see you like that. Then the resistance members asked of he had any last words fro you so he looked at you.

"You're strong, you did good. Don't cry, you don't need to cry for me. I will avenge you and you know that, I promise you that. I've got you, sweetheart"

You whispered a sad 'I love you' before the executioner pulled the trigger. The last thing Jacob wanted you to feel was guilty for leaving him, this was not your fault and he needed you to know that. When your body hit the floor, Jacob's body fell too. Not to the ground, but everyone could see and sense everything within him shattering. Jacob then looked up at the people responsible for your death with a look of pure fury and hatred in his eyes before promising to destroy them and everything that they care about in even the slightest way. He was going to make them pay, he was going to make them suffer.

John Seed-

John was forced to his knees, his head held up so that he was forced to look at you. You were on your knees in front of him, bloody and bruised, while the member of the resistance held a pistol to your head. Tears were running down his face as he looked at your battered and bloodied form, he never wanted to see you like this and it was destroying him. You were trying to tell him that everything would be alright through your tears but John wasn't buying it. When asked about his last words he said:

"I love you. I never deserved you but I love you more than anything. I won't let them get away with this. We will be together again...I love you"

You told him that you loved him too before the executioner pulled the trigger and your body fell to the floor. John let out a scream of sorrow and anger, a noise that sounded so broken and full of pain and even the resistance members winced at it. John hung his head, mumbling to himself that he would always love you no matter what. But then he looked up at the men in the room and the tears had stopped completely, he assured him that he was going to rip them apart one by one.

Faith Seed-

Faith was forced to her knees, her head held up so that she was forced to look at you. You were on your knees in front of her, bloody and bruised, while the member of the resistance held a pistol to your head. She was crying, sobbing, and she wasn't even close to ashamed of it. You looked so tired and in so much pain, it hurt her to look at you but she never wanted to take her eyes off of you. When asked if she had any last words she said:

"This...this isn't fair and I wish that I could change all of this...but we will find each other in the Bliss. I promise. I love you...I love you so much"

You told her that you loved her too before the trigger was pulled and your body fell to the floor. Faith let out a broken sob, her body going limp as he curled into her self and cried. She couldn't believe that she had lost you and that she had been forced to watch your life drain from your eyes. She whispered to the resistance members that they would all get what they deserved in the end.

Requests?