You Take Them Hunting

Joseph Seed-

Joseph wasn't really the type who would go hunting but you wanted to go and he was more than happy to go with you. He might have been hunting once before but it's unlikely. He knew the basics but still needed some some advice on a lot of areas, and you were happy to help. Even though hunting wasn't his favorite pass time, it was nice to spend time in a quiet area alone with you.

Jacob Seed-

When you said that you wanted to go hunting, Jacob was more than willing to go. He enjoyed hunting and found it to be a relaxing and enjoyable pass time, and he was glad that it was something that he would do with you and not just on his own. He would like the fact that you knew how to hunt and enjoyed it, he would probably make hunting a regular thing just to have something that lets you spend more time together.

John Seed-

John had never been hunting before, well Jacob took him once but it ended in an argument and John never shot anything, but at least he tried. So when you said that you wanted to go hunting he was willing to give it another shot. You had to teach him how to hunt and he picked it up rather quick, telling you that you are a much better teacher than his eldest brother, maybe because you weren't shouting at each other. John was great company as always even if he wasn't the best hunter you've met.

Faith Seed-

Faith had never been hunting before and she never really wanted too but she knew that you liked to hunt so she decided to go with you one day. You didn't do much hunting that day to be fair, you were mainly teaching her how to shoot and how to hunt. You knew that this wasn't really something Faith liked to do, but you were thankful that she was willing to give it a go for you and you both ended up having a pretty good time.

Requests?