New Years Special

Joseph Seed-

Joseph thinks that the New Year is important. He doesn't do the whole New Years resolutions thing but he does believe that the new year is a chance to improve yourself, in his eyes it is a new year and a new stage for the Project at Eden's Gate. The new year is another year with you and not a new beginning but a new chapter in your lives. He would hold a sermon for his flock were he speaks about the importance of the new year and the new chapter of everyone's life, of the Project. But Joseph wouldn't spend the beginning of the new year with his flock, he would spend it with you so that he could kiss you at midnight.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob doesn't really see the point the whole New Years Eve celebration. In his eyes the new year isn't a new start it's just the next year, the next day, what's the importance? So he definitely wouldn't have any New Years resolutions. But he would stay up until midnight with you, he would go to John's party with you if you wanted to go, and he would kiss you at midnight. To Jacob, that was the best part of the night. He had to endure John's party and listen to people talk about how they are going to better themselves when he knows that they won't succeed, so at least he got to be with you and kiss you when it was all over.

John Seed-

John loves New Year's Eve, not because it was the beginning of a new year or because he would make New Years resolutions, but because he got to hold a big party where he could show you off to everyone. His parties are always the best and everyone loved them. This was the biggest party of the year and John spared no expense on it. He would make a big deal about the countdown to midnight, he would have you by his side so that he could kiss you on midnight in front of everybody. He would take any excuse to show you off to people. Don't expect John to just blend into the rest of the crowd, he would be standing up front were all the attention was on him.

Faith Seed-

Faith liked New Year's Eve but she didn't do New Years resolutions, but she did like the idea that you could start all over again. She liked that idea but she didn't want to start over again, she finally found the life that she wanted and she wouldn't change that. She used the new year like Joseph did, a new chapter to her life. It was another year with her new family, another year with you and she was very thankful for everything that she had now. You would both go to John's party and you would have a great time, she would be happy and giddy when she kissed you at midnight.

Requests?