Their Children are the Opposite to Them

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was a holy man, a true man of God and he always assumed that his child would be too, he raised his child to worship believe in God. His child grew to dabble in Satanism and blood magic. Obviously it upset Joseph that his child did not share his beliefs but he understood that everyone must find their own path. As long as his child didn't harm anyone and didn't try to convert any members of his flock, he would allow his child to follow their own path and have their own beliefs. Of course he would try to convert them and it would upset him that it lowers his child's chances of walking through Eden's Gate with him, but he believed that as long as his child remained a good person God would allow them into the new Eden.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob is a solider who had spent his whole life in one fight after another, one war after another. It was all he knew and he judges a persons capability and even their importance on their strength, their ability to survive and thrive even against others. He raised his child to be strong, to be stronger than others so that they will be able to take his place and to make sure that they will be alright after he was gone. His child grew up to be somebody who strives for peace. Jacob was worried for them because he knew that they wouldn't harm somebody in order to protect themselves. But as they grew, Jacob learnt that they were strong in other ways, they were excellent at talking themselves out of trouble and he knew that it was a very useful skill. He just wanted them to be alright.

John Seed-

John was many things, it can actually be rather hard to describe his personality in one word or to define his character at all. John is a flirt, he is vain, he is materialistic, he is intelligent, he is charming and charismatic, he is an excellent lawyer and pilot, he is many things but his child was almost the opposite. His child was intelligent, they would be an excellent lawyer and he taught them how to be an amazing pilot. However, they were shy and introverted, they didn't need nor desire materialist things even if their father got it for them. They were happy as long as they were comfortable and only with a small amount of people. It was John's job to be the centre of attention and he knew that his child wouldn't be able to do that and be comfortable. He wished that they would have a little more confidence like he did but realised that they were smart and that they would be just fine, even a little safer maybe, because they are a little shy.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved nature and she loved talking to people, and just people in general. Her child didn't have any interest in nature, they had more of an interest in technology, something that Faith was never really interested in. Faith always saw the good in people, her child was more cynical and believed that people were selfish and they tended to see the bad traits in people rather than the good ones. In was cynicism of Faith's child that upset her silently, she always raised her child to see the best in people and disliked how they didn't even seem capable of doing that. They were hostile towards people and just weren't friendly with anyone who wasn't family.

Requests?