They Deliver Your Child

Request: There is some sort of emergency and they have to deliver your child

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would try his best to remain calm, in a perfect world he would want you to have actual medical attention because he didn't want a repeat of what happened to his wife, that just couldn't happen to you. Another part of him kind of liked the idea of being the person to deliver his child, it made this perfect moment even more special. Joseph knew what to do when delivering his child, he wasn't experienced in the area but he understood how it worked in general. He was so loving and comforting, constantly reassuring you and telling you how much he loves you. He would hold you hand as much as possible but obviously he was a little busy delivering the child, but he would be amazing at the emotional support.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob wasn't a trusting person, he didn't even really trust doctors. So part of him was pretty happy about being able to control the situation and deliver your child, even if another part of him was actually concerned about his own capabilities in this area. He had never delivered a child before but he knew the basics about child birth. He praised you through out the whole birth and constantly told you how well you were doing, he made you feel confident and brave about the whole thing. He some how managed to ease your worries and concerns, he made you feel safe and secure. Even though he had his concerns, he didn't show it because he knew that you were in a more vulnerable state right now.

John Seed-

John was excited to have his own child, his own little family. He was going to be a father! He just couldn't wait and now he has to deliver his own child. He was unprepared for this, he had never even seen a child birth but here he was helping you give birth to your child. He was freaked out at first and was a mess but you managed to calm him down, telling him that you can't wait and that this is happening now whether he likes it or not. He nodded and calmed down, collecting himself before delivering his child. He knew that he was out of his depth but he had general knowledge on how to deliver a child, he managed to remain calm even if he was freaking out on the inside. He would keep reassuring you and telling you how well you are doing, he was actually really helpful and supportive.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be supportive and comforting during the whole time of your pregnancy, she was an amazing partner because she was always thinking about you and her baby. When the time came for you to give birth she was prepared and supportive but didn't expect to have to actually deliver the baby herself. She did her best to remain calm and was completely supportive, constantly telling you that she loves you and that you are doing so well. She would just smile and look so excited as she looked up to you to tell you how far along you were in the birth. She was amazing, like always.

Requests?