They Get Drunk Part 2

Joseph Seed-

Joseph rarely drinks, he has to stay completely sober for when he is interacting with his flock. He will have one social drink, normally a glass of wine, when he is at a gathering or some sort of party being thrown. He will have a few drinks when he has his brothers and sister over for dinner or when you all get together at John's ranch. He only drinks enough to get drunk when he is just with you or with his siblings, and he knows that he won't have to perform a sermon the next day while he is hungover. When he is drunk he gets sleepy. Since he very rarely drinks, his system isn't used to the alcohol and it tends to make him sleepy. You kind of like it because it means that he gets a good amount of sleep, and you absolutely love the sleepy smiles he give you when he sees you. He is adorable when he gets like this, saying your name lovingly with a sleepy smile and pulling you into a sweet embrace, he will also repeatedly tell you that he loves you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob is always serious and always completely aware of his surroundings, he is definitely not a lightweight and can handle a large amount of alcohol. The only time he really allows himself to get drunk is when he is on his own or just with you while he is at home, it's safe and he can let his guard down. When he drinks enough to get drunk, he just gets really relaxed. He manages to forget about his worries and responsibilities, he lets himself take a break. Usually he just sits down and lets himself loosen up after a long day, insisting that you sit with him. You actually enjoy this time because he is just less tense and smiles more, and God you love that smile. You both just sit together, drinks in hand, his arm wrapped around you, and you leaning against him while you enjoyed each other's company.

John Seed-

John tries not to drink anymore due to his past and his addictive personality but he will allow himself some alcohol on special occasions, you still remember the deal you made with him. He asked you that if he drinks would you keep an eye on him and make sure he does relapse in anyway, of course you were happy to help him. You actually thought that he was doing amazingly well, when he drank he didn't seem to even want more the next day. When John does get drunk (it doesn't take as much alcohol as it used too) he becomes the life of the party, even more than he already is. But when you are both alone together he is very affectionate. He wraps his arms around you and places sloppy, drunken but loving kissing on your lips, face, and neck. He does all of this while telling you how amazing, beautiful and perfect you are and telling you how much he loves you.

Faith Seed-

Faith doesn't drink too much but she isn't actually against it, she just doesn't drink unless she is as some sort of special occasion or some sort of family gathering. Because Faith doesn't drink much, it doesn't take much for her to get drunk. When Faith does get drunk she is like a mix between Joseph and John. She gets adorable and sleepy, giving you sleepy smiles and looks at you in a dreamy way. She also gets affectionate, wanting hugs or cuddles and always telling you how much she loves you, how perfect you are, and how much you mean to her. She just gushes about how much she loves you, her words beginning to become difficult to understand as she presses quick gentle kisses to your face.

Requests?