You Are A War Veteran

Request: The reader is a war veteran. The Seeds comfort them after they wake up from a nightmare related to their experiences in combat.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph didn't know what it was like to have the nightmares like you did but he did know what it felt like to have intense nightmares, the voice wasn't always so kind. As soon as you woke up and sat up in the bed, he sat up with you and gently placed his hand on yours. He didn't want to scare you, he could feel you trembling. He gently stroked his thumb over your knuckles as he took your hand in his, slowly moving to sit right beside you. "Everything will be alright, my love. You are home, in bed, with me. You don't have to fear here" Joseph spoke calmly and soothingly. You closed your eyes and focused on the sound of his voice as well as the feeling of his hand on yours. As you calmed down and relaxed, you sighed and lent towards his body. He quickly shifted towards you and wrapped his arms around your body, letting you lay back against his chest with your head on his shoulder. Joseph smiled and kissed your temple as he held you against his body, finally resting his chin on top of your head as he tried to sooth you back to sleep or at least into a relaxed state.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew exactly what it was like to wake up in the middle of the night, not really knowing where you are, memories of the combat and bloodshed flooding back to you, and all you can do is remember. He knows what it is like to not have control like that, so be scared and confused. You always helped him through it, and he would help you. You shot up in bed, causing Jacob to shoot up as well, ready to attack any threat or intruder. When he saw your panicked state, he knew exactly what happened. He slowly moved so that he was kneeling in front of you and you could see his face. "It's alright pup...Y/N, you are safe here, remember?" He spoke quietly so that he didn't spook you. He knew that there wasn't much he could do other than reminding you where you are. He would wait for you to calm down before pulling you forward, letting you collapse in to his body and bury your face in his chest as he stroked your back. His arms were wrapped around you securely and protectively, a silent promise that you are safe with him. He wasn't normally good at the whole comforting thing but you were both well experienced with nightmares like these

John Seed-

You shot up in the bed, with a gasp and in a cold sweat. You looked around as if you were looking for some sort of threat in the darkness of the bedroom. John woke up when you did, slowly sitting up at watching you. This has happened once or twice before but John never really knew who to deal with it. He knew how to comfort you, but he couldn't understand what happened to you during the war. Of course he had nightmares too, once about his childhood, and you were always so good at helping him calm down so he wanted to be able to do the same for him. "Hey, you are okay, it was just a dream. You're alright sweetheart" John promised you as he removed the sheets from his body and moved towards you. When you felt him move, you quickly turned to him with wide eyes. John sat still and showed you his hands, shushing you and saying calming things as he reached towards you. As soon as his hands touched your shoulders, you relaxed and wrapped your arms around his neck, letting him pull you into a tight but comforting hug. You buried your face in the crook of his neck while he buried his face in your hair, kissing your head multiple times and holding you against him as you both lay back down to get comfortable.

Faith Seed-

Faith hated when you had nightmares, she hated having to watch you wake up confused and panicked. Sometimes you would even flinch as she touched you, it's sometimes like you completely forget who she is and she absolutely hates that feeling. But she would do anything to help you through it. When you woke up, nearly falling out of the bed completely because of the shocking manner that you sat up with, Faith woke up as well. She watched you carefully as she waited for you to sit back on the bed properly, you closed your eyes and tried to focus on your breathing. Faith took the chance and moved to sit beside you, she carefully reached over and placed her hand on your shoulder. You flinched slightly and she was about to pull her hand away but you moved towards her. "That's right...you're alright, Sweetie. It's just me" Faith assured you as you opened your eyes and looked at her, just her face seemed to calm you down. You let out a sigh of relief as she smiled and ran her hand through your hair, letting you lay your head in her lap while she stroked your hair and back. Faith would just hum to you until you had completely relaxed or had fallen asleep.

Requests?