You Break an Arm/Leg

Joseph Seed-

Jospeh would be worried about you so when you can home with a broken arm or leg he would make sure that you healed before you did anything. He would try not to make too much of a fuss, not wanting to seem overdramatic because he knew that you would be perfectly fine once you were healed. But he would make sure that you didn't strain yourself, and would try to do as much for you as he could. When he stopped you from doing something (like carrying something) he would take the item from you, kiss the top of your head and tell you not to worry about it.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would chastise you, telling you that you had to be more careful but you just listened and rolled your eyes. You ignored his scolding because you knew he was only acting that way because he was worried about you. He would insist that you rested and didn't strain yourself. He wouldn't you carry anything and if you broke a leg he would barely let you walk anywhere. You had to remain in the house until you had healed at least a little bit. He didn't make too much of a fuss because he knew you were strong but he couldn't help that he was worrying about you.

John Seed-

John was panicking, he hated seeing you in pain or hurt in anyway and there was nothing that he could do about it. He would come and sit with you and lay his head on your shoulder or your lap, depending on what you had broken. You would tell him that you are alright and that you will be more that okay once you had healed. He would tell you that he knew that but that he wished he could make it better now. He would treat you like royalty, wouldn't let you lift a finger even if you wanted too.

Faith Seed-

Faith would worry at first, offering to do everything for you even if it was something simple that you were perfectly capable of doing yourself. She would keep asking if you are comfortable if you had broken your leg and couldn't move around too much. She would bring you anything you needed or wanted, even if you didn't ask for it. Once she relaxed and realised that you would indeed be okay, she would let you actually look after yourself a bit more. She would happily sit or lay with you and do whatever you wanted, even if it was just talking.

Requests?