They Watch "Rick and Morty" With You

Joseph Seed-

You had told Joseph that he wouldn't enjoy the show but he insisted that he would watch it with you because you enjoyed it, so you gave up and let him watch it even though you knew that he wouldn't like it. And you were right. Joseph was quick to disapprove of the show because of the crude or cruel humour. It wasn't surprising that he didn't like Rick, but he did say that he was sympathetic towards Morty and even Jerry. You probably had to tell him to either shut up or leave because he kept telling you that he didn't like Rick because he is selfish and because of his greed and other multitude of sins.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't the type of person who watches much TV, you didn't really expect him to like or dislike it. It's just not his style. However he was sitting with you while you watched 'Rick and Morty' so he happened to watch it too. Like you thought, he didn't really enjoy it. In his eyes the show was pointless. But, surprisingly he did had his own thoughts on the show. He absolutely hated Jerry (saying that he is just stupid and annoying) and disliked Morty, although he claimed that even Morty had his moments were he was valuable.

John Seed-

Out of all of the sibling, John enjoyed the show the most and probably even liked it. John didn't care so much about how 'sinful' a show was like Joseph, because it was just for entertainment. So even though he would comment on some of the character's sins (mainly for his own amusement), he was the most interested in the show. He laughed at the jokes, was interested in the plot of the episode, and even said that he would watch it with you again.

Faith Seed-

You knew that Faith wouldn't like 'Rick and Morty' but she always watched to try the things that you enjoy at least once, so she said that she would watch this with you even when you told her that she really didn't have too. Of course, you were right, Faith did not like the show. The humour wasn't really her style and she disliked how mean Rick was to everyone. She had a lot to say about how Rick treated Morty, you thought her sympathy and how much she cared was really sweet.

Requests?