Sharky Boshaw X Deputy!Reader

Summary: You (the deputy) just escaped from Jacob's cages, when you show up injured on Sharky's doorstep he is determined to patch you up and get you back into fighting shape.

Word Count: 1102

Sharky had been worried sick, he cursed himself for not being with you. You had planned on taking Jess and Grace with you to liberate some members of the Whitetail Militia but some of Jacob's men had managed to capture you. Sharky wouldn't forgive himself for not insisting on going with you and he wouldn't forgive Jess and Grace for letting this happen until you were safely returned to him.

He was sitting on his old sofa with his head in his hands, waiting for a call from somebody to tell him that you are alright. He did burst into the Wolf's Den demanding that they all charge into the Veteran Center and get you out of there, but everyone told him that he had to be patient.

Sharky nearly shot through the roof when there was a knock on the door of his trailer, he stood up and hurried over to the door, straitening his hat on his head before opening the door. He swung the door open and his eyes went wide when he saw you.

"Oh thank God, you are home" you laughed but that just made you wince in pain as you tried to stable yourself against the door frame.

"What are you doing here? Nobody told me that ya got out! I told them to-" he began to ramble, the panic and worry evident in his voice.

"Sharky, calm down. I just escaped and drove straight here. No one else knows I'm out yet" you assured him, wincing again. This time Sharky could only focus on your pain and the wincing.

The pyromaniac cursed before wrapping his arm around your waist and assisting you into the trailer. Even though he was worried about you, it warmed his heart to know that you came straight to him instead of somebody much more equipped to help you in your condition.

As his arm wrapped around your waist, Sharky realised how much weight you had lost during your time in Jacob's cages. "God damn Dep, what happened to you?" he asked as he guided you into the trailer.

"Jacob doesn't believe in feeding his captives, so a drink and some food would be great" you groaned as he helped you sit down on the sofa, you were surprised that you even managed to make it to the trailer before collapsing.

"Sure thing, but first I gotta patch you up" he shook his head, standing up straight. You lent back against the sofa but instantly sat up again and winced. "Alright, what's hurtin' ya?" he asked as he disappeared into the bathroom, rummaging around for the small med-kit you insisted that he keep.

"My wrist, Jacob stood on it and I'm surprised it isn't broken. I'm sure I was in a much worse condition but I think Jacob patched me up a little bit then I was unconscious, probably didn't want to break his toy too much. And my back, Staci threw me out of a window so that I landed on a truck and escaped" you explained, glancing down at your bruised wrist.

"He threw you out of a window?!" Sharky shouted angrily as his head poked out of the doorway.

"Don't worry, it got me out of that hell hole. Plus, he is currently getting punished for it, so take it easy on him" you let out a pained laugh.

Sharky walked back over to you with the kit in his hands, when you looked up at him you realised that he was just looking at you sympathetically. "Sharky, I'm fine. Just need to relax and refuel" You assured him.

"Even you aren't invincible, shorty. At least let me bandage up ya hand" he sighed, kneeling down in front of you. You just smiled at him, only to wince and curse when he gently lifted your wrist up in his hand. "God, I'm sorry Dep, I didn't mean to hurt ya" he apologized, looking at you panicked and apologetically.

"It's alright Sharky, do what you've got to do" you smiled, closing your eyes tightly as he began to bandage up your wrist.

"How long has it been since you ate or drank?" Sharky asked quickly, not looking up to meet your gaze.

"I was pretty much unconscious for about a week. Been a few days since I ate, got a sip of water yesterday" you admitting, sighing. Only now were you realising how hungry and thirsty you are.

"God damn, how are you still kicking? I will get you a bucket of water and as many pizzas as you want" he promised you, his hand resting over his heart.

"After that, I can have a nap...then a shower?" you smiled at him and he nodded quickly.

"I'll order the pizzas and get you some water" Sharky declared as he jumped up to his feet. He called for pizza, before getting you a glass of water. After letting you drink and while you were waiting for the pizza to arrive, Sharky finished patching you put. You weren't bleeding but you were bruised all over and feeling very weak.

Not soon enough, the pizza had arrived. You and Sharky were sitting on the sofa with a two pizza's in front of you. You were both eating in silence, but enjoying being back by each others side. After you ate the pizza, quicker than ever, you sighed and lay your head on Sharky's shoulder.

You knew that you must smell bad and that you are covered in dirt, but Sharky didn't seem to mind as he rested his head in the top of yours. "Can we just go to bed?" you asked quietly and tiredly. You can barely remember what it felt like to sleep in a bed instead of on the floor, but you craved to be laying in Sharky's embrace once again.

"'Course. I missed ya, shorty. It's not the same around here without ya" Sharky nodded as he stood up.

You smiled at him when he assisted you to your feet, you didn't say anything to him. Instead you just lent into his chest and gently kissed him, it had been so long since you had kissed him. Both of you had missed the feeling.

Sharky wrapped his arm around your waist and guided you to the bedroom. He lay you down onto the bed before laying beside you. You grunted slightly as you shifted, practically laying on his chest. You could only smile as you buried your face into his chest, he was always so warm and God you missed that warmth.

You knew that it would take some time before you were back in fighting condition but you were happy to spend your time recovering if Sharky was helping you through it.

Requests?