Dating Yandere/Dark Joseph Seed Would Include

WARNINGS: unhealthy relationships, abuse, rape, Stockholm syndrome, drug abuse

At first Joseph was warm and kind, as soon as he saw you he knew that God had sent you to him.

The he would start telling you about how you are destined to be together, and you thought he was just being romantic at first. You soon began to realise that it wasn't as innocent as you believed.

Joseph would constantly be reminding you that God brought you both together and that you were made for each other.

He would insist that you move into his home with him, using force if he had too. Then he would barely let you leave the house.

Then he would stop you from leaving the house completely, not wanting the prying eyes of his flock to land on you.

Since you couldn't go with him to his sermons, he would read from the bible and the Book of Joseph to you. He would perform sermons for you before he performed them in his church, he didn't care about your opinion but he believed that you had to hear it so that you could become pure enough to walk through Eden's Gate.

If he thinks that you are being too resistant to his affection he would use the Bliss on you, small doses at first just to make you dizzy or unaware of exactly what was happening. He would use the bliss to make you compliant.

Sometimes he would treat you almost tenderly, a lingering kiss on the forehead, his hand grazing over your back or your cheek.

But Joseph would try to make you feel useless and lost without him.

"You were lost with out me, I showed you the path. You were blind without me, I helped you see. I love you, nobody else loves you like I do. God brought us together, we are his will. You would be lost without me, nothing without me, you need me because I love you. My love is all you need"

When the voice tells him that you aren't being loyal or that your affection isn't aimed on him, he blames you and will lecture you about God's plan and will try to make you love him.

Sometimes he would just ignore you, walking straight past you without even glancing in your direction. If you wanted his attention or needed to speak to him, he would snap at you and tell you that he is busy.

Physical abuse isn't too common with Joseph but if he believes that you are speaking too much and arguing with him or being disrespectful he might resort to it. If he believes that the only way to make you listen, to make you understand, is to literally knock some sense into then he will.

NSFW-

Joseph will drug you with the Bliss so that you don't struggle when he wants to "make love", as he calls it.

He is gentle with you, kissing you and kissing your neck but ignoring your protests. He likes to think that he is making you feel good but you are usually too high to even really feel him touching you.

You slip in and out of consciousness, the Bliss making you sleepy but Joseph's movements keeping you awake. All you could really remember the next morning was his face hovering over yours, holding your face in place so that you couldn't look away from him.

But you knew what had happened the night before, especially because of the tell-tale ache between your thighs.

After sex Joseph would hold you against him, whispering possessive things in your ear as you fell unconscious again.

"You're mine, God brought you to me. This is where you belong"

If you woke up before him you wouldn't be able to move. The lasting affects of the Bliss would make your limbs feel heavy but you also didn't want to disturb Joseph.

If Joseph woke up first he would just get up and leave, expecting you to be awake and showered by the time he returned home.

Requests?