They Hear you Singing "Sympathy for the Devil"

Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones

Joseph Seed-

"And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate"

Joseph always made exceptions for you, letting you play violent video games, listen to certain music, anything like that but that doesn't mean that he approves of it. You always tried your best not to listen to anything that would offend him when he was in the room, but you weren't really thinking when you started singing 'Sympathy for the Devil'. Joseph didn't pick up on the lyrics straight away but soon caught on to the meaning of the words. Joseph wouldn't want to make a scene but he would make a comment or two about the song. He wouldn't approve of the song, but he always made exceptions for you.

Jacob Seed-

"I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank"

Jacob was never the biggest believer in his family, in fact he wasn't in Hope County so that he could enter Eden's Gate, he was only her to protect his family. So he never had the same concerns that his brothers or sister had. So when he heard you singing "Sympathy for the Devil" he wasn't very concerned. He would probably make a joke about how much Joseph would disapprove of the song or that you should make sure not to sing this in front of the rest of his family or the flock. Mainly he wouldn't be concerned at all, he would probably just enjoy the sound of you singing.

John Seed-

"Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste"

John always knew the line between the cult's understandable rules and the ones that didn't make any sense to him, these were the ones that he did not obey. One of the rules he didn't obey was the rule about 'suitable music and entertainment'. The flock was only really allowed to listen to the Project's classics, but John didn't care and you would both listen to whatever you liked. After all, it's just music. Still John would tease you when you were listening to a song that had particularly 'sinful' lyrics. You both had a laugh when you mentioned that the first two lines reminded him of you.

Faith Seed-

"I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made"

Apart from Joseph, Faith is the most devoted member of the family to the project, she follows the rules unlike John and Jacob and she tends to find the same things appropriate that Joseph does. She would happily listen to you sing the song at first until the lyrics got a little darker, then when she realised that the lyrics were about the Devil she would stop listening. She would never stop you from listening to the music you listen to and she wouldn't stop you from singing these songs because she knows that you mean no harm, but it wouldn't be the type of thing that she would listen to.

Requests?