Dating Yandere/Dark John Seed Would Include

WARNINGS: unhealthy relationships, abuse, rape, Stockholm syndrome

Basically love at first sight and believes that the feeling mutual.

John genuinely believes that you love him as much as he loves you even when you tell him that you hate him, he tells you that you are just confused. Because you are 'confused' he has to remind you that you love him.

When you tell him that you don't love him he forgives you but he if you keep telling him that you don't love him he gets angry at you. 

"Why won't you just accept my love?!"

Can actually be really sweet and affectionate, but is very bipolar. 

One moment he is telling you how much he loves you and insisting that you cuddle with him in front of the fire, the next moment he is hitting you and telling you to be more grateful. One moment he is begging you to tell him that you love him, the next moment he is beating on you for no reason.

Buys you 'gifts' but really it's just the clothes that he wants you to wear, the jewelry he wants you to wear, the fragrance he wants you to use.

Loves to hear you say "yes" (obviously) and you say 'yes' when you know he wants to hear it because you want to avoid his anger.

"Do you love me?"
"Yes"

"Do you want me?"
"Yes"

Always 'reminds' you that he does everything for you, that he gets you everything that you could want, that he has done nothing but love you. Reminds you that he loves you more than anyone else is capable of loving you. 

He will carve or tattoo his name somewhere on your body so that you remember who you belong too.

NSFW-

John is completely delusional and believes that you want him as much as he wants you, he seems to convince himself that you enjoy yourself as much as he has. 

He libido is high, he is relentless and is constantly needy for affection.

Doesn't take the hint when he kisses you and you don't kiss him back.

When he wants you, his kisses become deeper and more needy. His hand wandering over your body as he kisses down your neck, ignoring any protests from you. 

If you tell him to stop he just thinks that you are confused and need to be reminded of how good he can make you feel. 

He likes to leave hickeys, bit marks, and scratches.

"Darling, you're confused but I'll remind you that you love me. I love you, this is right, I promise" 

Shushes you when you cry, thinking that you are crying from joy and pleasure instead of sorrow and pain.

He kisses the part of you skin that has his name on it, just seeing his name written/carved on your flesh turns him on.

He is probably into knife play. When he carved his name into your flesh he fucked you right after. 

Drags the blade of his favourite knife over your skin, groaning softly when the blade breaks the skin and you kiss at the sting. He cuts enough to make you bleed but not enough to make the cuts scar.

John is the only one of his brothers that will let you have any control in the bed room, since he believes that you feel the same way about him. Even though you don't want John in anyway, he would make you ride him occasionally.

He wants to cuddle after sex, falling asleep with you in his arms even if you are crying. 

Requests?