They Catch you Drawing Something

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had just held a sermon and you had disappeared, he had gone looking for you. He had finished talking to members of his flock so he wanted to find you again to talk to you. He finally found you sitting a little distance away from the church. You were sitting on a bench with a sketchpad on your lap. He smiled softly as he walked over to you, silently taking a seat next to you. His face lit up with fondness when he saw that you were drawing his church and the crowd of flock members in front of it. He knew that you could draw but you had never drawn the church before. He spoke softly as he complimented you, liking the smile it put on your face.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had been looking for you all morning and when he finally found you, you were sitting with your legs crossed on the ground outside of the Judge cages. He walked over to you but you seemed to be in a world of your own as you drew in the sketchpad that was in your lap. He looked over your shoulder and saw you sketching his Judges. He couldn't help but smile slightly. It wasn't a full drawing, it was more like individual sketches and studies of the wolves. He was silently impressed at your skill. He just sat down beside you which got your attention, you smiled at him as you continued drawing, not bothered by him watching you.

John Seed-

John searched the ranch for you but couldn't find you, when he found you he laughed softly to himself. You were sitting on the floor, on the runway of his hanger. You kept looking up before returning to sketching in your sketchpad. He walked over to you and crouched down beside you, looking over your shoulder and smiling to himself when he saw that you were drawing one of the Chosen's planes that was flying around overhead. What made him smile more was the completed drawing on the other page that was of his plane. It even had him sitting in it. John complimented your work before sitting down beside you and looking up at the sky.

Faith Seed-

Faith was looking for you, you said that you were going for a walk but hadn't seen you for a while. So she went looking for you. She went to a place that she knew you loved, she walked along the river and smiled brightly when she saw you sitting beside the river with a sketchpad on your lap. She wandered over to you before sitting down beside you. You gave her a soft smile when you saw her but returned to your drawing. Faith smiled as she looked down at your sketchpad and saw a beautiful sketch of the river and the trees on the other side. Above that drawing were some studies of flowers and she juts thought that they were absolutely beautiful and was amazed by your skill.

Requests?