Messing Around Under the Dinner Table (NSFW)

Request: You are at a family dinner and some people just can't keep their hands to themselves.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph's whole body tensed when he felt your hand settle on his knee, but he relaxed, only to tense up again when you began to rub his thigh, slowly moving your hand upwards. He tried to keep up with the conversation with his brothers and sister, even when you undid his jeans. He would try to gently brush your hand away without drawing too much attention to you both, he would glance at you questioningly but you just ignored him as you pulled him out of his pants. For the rest of the dinner he would be uncharacteristically quiet, handing conversation over to John instead. He would just stare at his food, trying to concentrate on anything other than what your hand was doing, and his face turned bright red when he glanced up and saw Jacob smirking at him. Of course he knew what was happening! As he came under the table, he covered his mouth with his hand and tried to disguise his groan with a cough. Jacob chuckled from the other end of the table but didn't say anything, leaving Joseph to come down from his high (hoping that his face would return to it's normal color) while you acted as if nothing happened. You squeezed his knee before pulling your hand away, knowing how you had affected him.

Jacob Seed-

You were talking with the family, your breath hitching in your throat when you felt Jacob's rough hand land on you thigh. You didn't think too much of it until his hand began trailing and rubbing up your thigh, digging his fingers into the sensitive skin. You glanced at him and saw that he was just talking to his siblings like nothing else was happening, but you still caught the small smirk that appeared on his face when he glanced at you. You wrapped your hand around his wrist and tried to subtly pull his hand away when you felt his hand slip into your jeans. When that didn't work you tried to cross your legs. But it was no use, he was much stronger than you and easily parted your legs again. You tensed when you felt his rough fingers brush against you. You lent forward and rested your elbow on the table, casually covering your mouth with your hand to muffle any sounds that you made. Nobody paid any attention to you, until Jacob applied even more pressure in just the right spot, making  your knee jerk and hit the table. Everyone around the table looked at you, making you turn bright red as you apologised. As you came you bit into the palm of your hand to prevent any sound, while Jacob rode you through it. He rubbed up and down your shaking thighs before patting your knee and withdrawing his hand completely. 

John Seed-

John was talking, keeping most attention on him which wasn't anything really new. You just smiled and nodded along with the rest of his family. Your smile faltered slightly when you felt John's hand land on your thigh, but you quickly dismissed it because John would often place a hand on your thigh when you were sitting beside him. When he started drawing circles on the inside of your thigh, you knew that something was going on in that head of his. You slapped his hand, but didn't draw any attention to yourself, as you felt his fingers slide into your jeans. You covered the quiet gasp, when John pressed the heel of his palm against you, with a little cough. The others seemed to believe it but John just smirked and continued his work under the table. You held onto his wrist with one hand, your nails digging into his skin possibly drawing blood, and your other hand was casually covering your mouth while you lent on your elbow on the dinner table. When you came your eyes squeezed shut and your grip on John's wrist tightened again, you bit into your finger to stop yourself from calling out. John smirked again, still talking to his siblings like nothing was happening, as he rode you through your high. He then pulled his hand away, quickly wiping his hand on his own jeans before using the same hand to pick up his glass and take a sip.

Faith Seed-

Faith talked to her brothers, smiling softly as she spoke. She felt your fingers brush against her knee but she didn't think anything of it. But then your fingers began to gently trail up her thigh, drifting back down to her knee, before brushing back up and drifting underneath her dress. That's when her face flushed a light shade of pink and her eyes widened slightly. She glanced at you but quickly looked back to her brothers and smiled as they spoke. You laughed at a Joke that John told as your hand slipped fulling under Faith's dress and slowly pulled her underwear to one side. She squirmed as you ran your fingers over her, and she gently gripped the edge of the table as she tried to keep her breathing under control. As she came, her face turned bright red and she buried her face in her hands. The three brothers turned to her and looked a little concerned, you just rubbed her back soothingly and told them that she was tired or wasn't feeling very well. They seemed to buy it or just shrugged it off, you smiled at Faith when she glanced at you again, just managing to make her blush again.

Requests?