Sharky Boshaw X Male!Reader NSFW

Summary: After Sharky gets himself hurt, you decide to show him why he should take care of himself

Word Count: 1509

"God damn it Sharky, you could've got yourself killed" you ranted as you wrapped the bandage around Sharky's arm, glaring at him in the process.

"But I didn't" Sharky pointed out, trying to pull his arm out of your grasp for the millionth time.

"But you got hurt!" you scolded as you finished bandaging his arm and dropping it.

"Barely" he rolled his eyes, pulling his arm back to his side, and falling back against the back of the sofa he was sitting on.

"That's not the point" you scoffed, standing up and crossing your arms over your chest.

"Dep...did I die?" Sharky's tone suddenly went serious as he lent forward and looked up at you.

"Well...no-" you sighed, your arms falling to your sides in defeat.

"Then everything is fine" he shrugged, falling back again with his usual wide smile.

"You can't be serious...you have to be more careful Sharks" you frowned, running your hand through your hair in a frustrated manner.

"Why? Everything is fine" he asked, still not understanding your concern.

"Because one day you won't get so lucky and you are going to get yourself killed!" you shouted, waving your arms around.

"Dep, calm down. I'm fine, really. It's just a small burn" Sharky stood up and grabbed your hands, taking them in his and making you look him in the eyes. "I am fine" he promised you again.

"I just worry about you" you admitted, reaching up with one hand and removing his cap. You set it down on the coffee table of his trailer and ran your fingers through his soft but dirty hair.

"I know, I worry too" he smiled sweetly and placed his hands on your waist, squeezing slightly in a comforting manner.

"I really need you to be here and in one piece when I come home from fighting these freaks" you told him, cupping his face in your hands and resting your forehead against his.

"I always either be by your side or right here, waiting for ya" he promised you, kissing your nose gently but playfully which made you laugh lightly. Sharky laughed as well as he kissed your nose again, then kissing the corner of your mouth. You both smiled at each other and your nose brushed against his until you leaned in towards him and captured his lips with yours.

You pulled his face closer to yours, if that was possible, as Sharky wrapped his arms around your waist and ran his hands up your back. One of your hands moved to rest on the back of his neck while your other hand gently held his hip, pulling him against you and holding him against your body. You felt him smile against your lips as he wrapped his arms around your neck.

"See, what would I do if I couldn't come home and hold you like this?" you asked as you both shuffled towards the sofa, laying Sharky down on his back. He grabbed your shirt and pulled you down with him while he laughed slightly.

"Damn, I dunno Dep. Good thing ya never goin' have to find out" he shrugged before beginning to kiss along your jaw and down your neck. You supported your weight on your hands but kept your body close to his as he began unbuttoning your shirt almost clumsily.

You sat up, straddling Sharky's hips, as you removed your shirt and threw it to the side. Sharky took the opportunity to sit up with you and pulled his hoodie off over his head, throwing it with your shirt. He instantly pulled your face back to his and your lips collided together for another heated kiss. One of your hands trialed down his chest, his skin was always so warm, it was fantastic for cuddling in the winter. Once again Sharky slowly laid back against the sofa, pulling you down with him.