You are a Solider and Surprise Them by Coming Home on Their Birthday

Joseph Seed-

It was Joseph's birthday and he was holding a sermon like he did every year, but the worst thing happened. You had to go away and weren't home on his birthday, he wouldn't lie, he was more than sad about it. After the sermon everyone else and it was just him, alone in his church. Normally his siblings would be there, considering it was his birthday but they left too. He sighed to himself, missing you more than ever. He glanced up when he heard the doors of the church open, his eyes widening and a huge smile appearing on his face when he saw you walking into the church, shutting the doors behind you. You were smiling like crazy and he didn't even give you time to say hello before he was cupping your face and kissing you sweetly and tenderly. The he told you how much he missed you and loves you, he never felt luckier than when he saw you walk through those doors.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew the life of a solider very well and knew that it could be hard on relationships, he hated saying goodbye but respected and understood what you did and why you did it, and he loved when you would come back home to him. Jacob never really celebrated his birthday anyway so he definitely wasn't going to do anything special if you weren't with him. It was early in the morning when he heard the knock on the door, he groaned about somebody disturbing him so early as he opened the door. As soon as he saw you with a huge smile on his face, he froze and assumed that he was still dreaming. Before he knew it you had jumped into his arms and wrapped your legs around his waist, he caught you and held you tightly while burying his face in the crook of you neck to hide the massive smile that he just couldn't fight off.

John Seed-

You told John that you are a soldier early on but John didn't let it bother him because he cared about you and really liked you. But when you had to go away it was hard on him, he missed you all of the time and hated not having you at home. And now you weren't going to be home on his birthday and he hated that even more. He had been really depressed about you not being around and not being able to talk to you. It was almost noon and John had just gotten out of bed, he hadn't showered or dressed and he walked down stairs. He force when he saw you standing in the middle of the lounge with your arms open and a smile on your face. He would light up like a child on Christmas before running over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck while he spun you around happily. He never felt so happy and grateful.

Faith Seed-

Faith missed you like crazy, it wasn't fair that you had to go away for such long periods of time and it was even less fair that you had to be away from her on her birthday. You had sent a letter home for her and she was thankful for that, she thought that it was very sweet and thoughtful but she still wished that you were at home with her instead. Her brothers noticed that she had been upset about it and tried to comfort her but they knew that only you could make this better. Faith planned to stay at home by herself on her birthday, she didn't feel like celebrating. When she heard someone at the door, she put on her best fake smile and opened it. When she saw you she was almost crying when she wrapped her arms around your neck and held you tightly while mumbling about how much she missed you. Best birthday present ever!

Requests?