They Take you Hostage and You Fall in Love With Each Other

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was a patient man so he would wait until you were ready to except the truth and he would continue to try to explain everything to you. He knew that you were a good person, a pure soul and that you could do excellent things but you just couldn't except the truth that he taught his children. He would sit with you and spend most of the day with you, telling you about the project and what they were trying to achieve. He was amazed by your kindness towards his children, he was always amazed by your kindness, it was something that he admired about you and that made him believe that you are a good person. You were here against your will yet you were kind.

One day Joseph walked into the house, where you had been staying against your will, and didn't even mention the project to you. He disappeared into his room without saying a word and you saw that look on his face. He was drained, tried...I was weird to see him like that. So you walked in to the room and sat down beside him, placing your hand on his shoulder and letting him tell you about how things weren't going to plan. It was in that moment that you realised that the was actually trying to help people, to do the right think and how could you not admire that in some way? 

After that you began to see Joseph differently and you tried to start talking to him about anything other than the project. That's when you found that you rather liked him, he already knew that he liked you that's why he wanted you to believe the truth so much. Once he talked about something other than Eden's Gate you saw the real Joseph, a man who just wanted to make the world a better place. You barely left his side after so long, you just loved spending time together.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob knew that you were strong, he could see it as soon as he saw you in one of his cages. You woke up before the others and you instantly starting arguing with every soldier that passed by your cage. You even grabbed one and threatened him before he shook you off. You went through some of Jacob's trails and always came out on top, even if you were badly beaten by the end. Eventually he figured that he should actually meet you so he went down to your cage. He stood outside with an impressed smirk and you were glad to finally meet the man in charge and demand that you get released, but as he stood there you realised that this was the only man here that actually intimidated you. He decided that you were strong but wouldn't be a good soldier because you wouldn't listen to orders, perhaps you would be a good leader though. 

He would come to your cage to taunt you and was secretly pleased when you taunted back, he found himself enjoying your exchanges and you found yourself enjoying it too. Jacob had told you his Miller story as a form of taunting and he would never forget the way you looked at him. There was no disgust, hatred, confusion, pity, the look you gave him was just a look of understanding and acceptance. Something in him knew that you wouldn't hold that against him. Then you actually asked him about his time in the war, genuinely curious, and he told you story after story and answered your questions. 

Jacob would never free you, he couldn't do that for multiple reasons, but he did decide to upgrade your cage. He stopped your trials since you weren't going to become a soldier anymore, and instead of keeping you in a cage he kept you in a room in the Veteran Centre. You began to realise that he would come to your room when he had a rough day, just to slump down in a chair and talk or complain. Eventually he gave you free roam around the veteran centre and you found that you didn't want to leave even when you were given the chance. You found that you and Jacob would spend more and more time together the longer you stayed there. You both just found that you got along for whatever reason, you really enjoyed each other's company. 

John Seed-

You were stubborn, so damn stubborn and it both frustrated and excited John all at the same time. He annoyed him that you wouldn't just confess your sins but it thrilled him that you were making him work for it, it would make your atonement all the more satisfying. He would come and sit with you for hours at a time just telling you about the wonders of atonement and the power of yes, telling you about how his foster parents taught him the power of yes and how Joseph will lead you all into the New Eden. After his story about his foster parents and his brothers you began to pity him, you weren't exactly sympathising with him but you pitied him for his tragic childhood.

It was the day that he came into the confession room with glossy eyes and and dark circles under his eyes when you saw him differently. He was tired and you could see that, you could hear it in his voice as he began to talk about the power of yes again. This time you didn't interrupt, not because you feared he would hurt you but because you wanted to give the bastard a break. Once he finished you spoke. You told him that you weren't going to atone or confess and that you weren't going to join the cult but you actually told him to get some sleep. John was more than shocked but actually followed your advice and slept the whole night without worrying about the project.

After that he saw you differently and actually went easier on you, he spoke to you instead of trying to make you confess and you found yourself enjoying your conversations. The moment that he made you laugh the first time was you seemed to meet each other for the first time, actually seeing each other for your real selves. One night John freed you, letting you leave but that wasn't the last time you saw John Seed. You both kept meeting up, finding an escape from the ongoing war, finding an sanctuary with each other. 

Faith Seed-

Faith liked you, that's why she didn't use the bliss on you. Instead she just wanted to convince you and help you understand the truth that Joseph had shown her. It upset her that you wouldn't listen, that you seemed to dislike her and distrust her yet she couldn't blame you for feeling that way about her. You had noticed that she spent more time on effort on you but you didn't understand why. She spent a lot of time with you, sitting with you and talking even though you just listened and barely ever replied to her.

After so long you could she her giving up and that she was loosing any hope in convincing you. You didn't feel bad because she wasn't convincing you, you felt bad because you pitied her. You knew that this hadn't been what she wanted, this wasn't where she wanted to be but she didn't have a choice anymore. You could see just by looking at her face that she was still the lost young woman that she was when she met Joseph.

So you decided to give her a chance, you told her to stop talking about the cult and to just talk about herself or even her brother, to talk about anything other than the project. You somehow cheered her up, made her smile and laugh. You never fell for her kind smile or the innocent act that she played, you began to like her for the real her. The sad but beautiful soul inside. 

Requests?