Their Child Tells Them That They Hate Them

Request: They have a child who is in their teenage years. During an argument their child yells that they hate them

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would be hurt. He would try to understand that they were a teenager and many children said that they hated their parents when they were having an argument, but it still killed him to hear those words coming from them. He would try not to let it affect him, and he would try to talk to them about it. Giving them some time to calm down before speaking to them, telling them that he understood that they were upset and sitting down to talk about whatever they were arguing about. Trying harder this time to have a more civil conversation about the matter.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob understood that telling your parents that you hated them was a common part of teenage life, a lot of teenagers said it but it didn't mean that they actually meant it. He wouldn't be offended by it because he understood that they didn't really mean it. But he would actually be worried about his child actually hated him. Jacob actually hated his parents and he never wanted his child to see him the same way that he saw his own father. Once they had both calmed down, Jacob wouldn't expect or need an apology because he understood. He would just like some reassurance that he hadn't turned into his father.

John Seed-

Because if his own father, John wanted to be the best father that there had ever been. He wanted to give his child all the love that he didn't receive from his own parents. So when his child said that they hated him during an argument, he would be devastated and wouldn't even know what to say to them after that. Once his child calms down and feels the need to apologise to him, John would quickly accept their apology but would tell them how it made him feel, telling them that he never wanted them to hate him and he would do anything to avoid that.

Faith Seed-

Faith would be heartbroken when her child told her that they hated her, she only ever wanted to love and be loved by her child because they were her world. She would wait until she had calmed down, not wanting to be too upset, before speaking to them. She would talk to them in a more mature manner this time, talking instead of arguing and telling her child that she hated arguing with them and didn't want to do it anymore. They would have a deep heart of heart before coming to a agreement, both apologising to each other.

Requests?