You Give Them a Strip Tease

Joseph Seed-

This would be a new experience for Joseph, his wife had never done this before and he had never even watched somebody give a strip tease to somebody else. He wasn't reluctant when you suggested it, not finding any actual problem with it. He always thought that you were absolutely perfect and this was an excellent way to admire your perfection. He followed your instructions and sat back and watched, awe in his eyes and a small smile on his lips. His hand gliding from your knees and up your thighs when you stood in front of him, gliding his hands up your waist. He just smiled at you when you pushed his hands away to continue.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob agreed to the strip tease when you suggested it, taking a seat and leaning back comfortably with his legs spread slightly and a smirk on his face. His eyes never left you, it would have been intimidating if you didn't crave it so much. You told him to keep his hands to himself so he did, just enjoying the show. By the end of the strip tease Jacob was getting impatient and he was pretty sure you were finished, so he held onto your hips and pulled you down onto his lap which made you laugh, your arms instantly wrapping around his neck as he trailed kisses over your collar bone.

John Seed-

John was thrilled when you had suggested a strip tease. Even though he had received strip teases in the past he was excited to receive one from you. He sat back with a smile on his face as you started the strip tease. He kept reaching out to touch you which made you laugh as you slapped his hands away. He kept making comments and complaining when you wouldn't let him touch you. Eventually you thought that he had suffered enough and moved closer to him, letting his hands wander over your body. Suddenly he stood up and pulled your body into his, he had enough of waiting for you.

Faith Seed-

Faith had never received or even seen a strip tease. She wasn't even completely sure what a strip tease consisted of, was there music? No music? Obviously there was stripping. Should she touch you or just watch? Her face was a little red when you started the strip tease, she was enjoying the show but just wasn't sure about how to act. After the majority of the strip tease you took her hands in yours and guided them to your body, letting her know it was okay to touch you as you leaned down to her to kiss her.

Requests?