You are Very Affectionate

Request: you are affectionate with your love, giving them kisses all over their face, giving them compliments throughout the day, and telling them that you love them at random times

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loves how affectionate you are, even if it is the only thing that can get him flustered. He never minds when you tell him that you love him because he loves you too and will happily tell you that he loves you too. He usually isn't the type who likes to be constantly complimented because he fears that it would affect his pride, plus he didn't do what he did for praise, but he actually did like it when you told him that he held an amazing sermon or something like that. He liked it because he knew that you were telling the truth and that you did actually think it was good. When it came to showing your affection physically he liked it when you would hold his hand or kiss his cheek in public but nothing more than that really, but when you were at home and you were kissing all over his face he actually liked it. He thought it was sweet and would whisper words of love to you as you insisted on doing it.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob isn't a very affectionate man himself and he always pretended to be neutral about how affectionate you are, but he secretly loves it and you know it. Whenever you told him that you loved him in private he would tell you that he loves you too, but just like everything else it was different when you were in public. You knew that he didn't like showing affection in public so you wouldn't do anything that he would be happy with, so you would just whisper that you love him or mouth it at him when nobody was looking. He very rarely said it back in public but you could see him smile every now and again. He actually liked when you complimented him or gave him praise, just reminding him that he was doing a good job. You rarely complimented him in public, mainly because there wasn't much of a reason too, but when nobody could hear you would throw a compliment or two at him just for the sake of it. He didn't like much physical affection in public at all, but thought it was cute if you were feeling clingy on day and practically hung onto his arm until you both got home. But when you were in the privacy of his home he would accept any affection you gave him, holding you on his lap has you covered his face in kissing and making him chuckle.

John Seed-

John LOVES that you are so affectionate, in public or in private, mainly because he could be just as affectionate. When ever you told him that you loved him (no matter how many times or how often you did it) he would always tell you that he loved you too, no matter where you were or what you were doing. He liked that everyone knew about it. And of course he loved any compliments you gave him, in fact he would encourage them if anything. He loved when you praised him for anything, even if it was something so little or unimportant, he loved it. If you ever told him that he looked particularity handsome one morning, he would be in a great mood for the rest of the day. When it came to showing your affection physically he would love that too, maybe even more. If you kissed him in public, he would never shy away from it, he didn't care who was watching. If you wanted to be close to him all day that was great because he wanted to be close to you too. This man would do anything for you affection. If you were scattering his face in kisses, he would love it, sometimes you thought that he just liked to have your attention on him.

Faith Seed-

Faith definitely loves how affectionate you are but it makes her very flustered. When ever you told her you loved her (even if you had done it only two minutes beforehand) she would get a huge smile on her face before telling you that she loves you too. Whenever you complimented her she would blush and thank you, she didn't mind if you complimented her in public even if it would make her blush a lot. She loved your compliments, it just made her feel special. When it came to physically affection she loved that too, even in public. She liked when you held her hand or hugged her in public, she liked when you would kiss her cheek or just kiss her even if other people could see. She liked receiving affection from you because she absolutely loved showing affection to you. Whenever you covered her face in kisses she would giggle and blush, only to return the gesture with a giddy smile.

Requests?