Jacob Seed X Ronnie (OC)

The OC (Ronnie) was requested.

Jacob Seed spent all of his days working in one way or another, whether it was training his soldiers, planning some sort of training session the next day or leading the fight against the Whitetail Militia. He didn't have much time to relax, even when he had some free time he was always thinking about new ways to protect his family.

The day was coming to an end and the sun was beginning to set, Jacob was walking through the veteran centre when a Judge wolf ran up to him. The wolf was carrying something in his mouth, it looked like some sort of small animal, it ran right up to Jacob and dropped the item at his feet. That's when Jacob saw that it wasn't an animal, it was a stuffed toy, a rabbit to be precise.

The soldier raised an eyebrow before kneeling down on to one knee and picking the toy up. The stuffed rabbit was missing a leg but it had been stitched up pretty neatly, familiarity ran though Jacob's mind before it clicked into place. His grip on the toy tightened as he reached up and gently grabbed the rabbit's foot that hung from his neck, the foot that everyone assumed was real and not from a fluffy toy.

Jacob quickly stood on his feet again and made his way to his office, trialled by the wolf, finally closing the door behind him and the animal. The wolf wandered around the office, sniffing around, while Jacob sat at his desk. He held the toy in his hands and looked down at it.

He remembered the toy well, extremely well. It was much cleaner and newer back then, back at the veteran hospital. He had just got home after being discharged from duty, well he would have been home if he actually had one. Instead he ended up in a hospital where they were treating his PTSD. That's where he met Ronnie, a woman who was in the hospital due to an injury.

Ronnie managed to bring Jacob out of himself, she got him to open up and to tell her about himself and even his family. She was sweet and kind but could definitely put Jacob in his place when he needed it, and he loved that about her.

They had been on dates around the hospital, nothing very nice or fancy, it was just time together but that's all they needed. After a couple of dates he had given her a stuffed rabbit, he had remembered her looking at it in the small gift shop for visitors. He remembered how the gift made her smile, he hadn't done anything that sincere since he ended up on the streets.

Some how Ronnie had managed to rip one of the legs off of the rabbit, she stitched it up neatly but felt awful about damaging Jacob's gift. She still kept the leg, not that Jacob knew that. He just told her not to worry about the toy, it was just a toy after all.

Eventually the time came when Jacob ran out of money, he couldn't afford to stay at the hospital so he had to leave. When he told her, her eyes teared up but she didn't want to cry and he didn't want to see her cry. He apologised but she told him that it wasn't his fault, Ronnie promised him that they would meet again.

Ronnie grabbed Jacob's hand before he could even think about walking away, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a homemade necklace before placing it in his hand. Jacob raised an eyebrow at her before examining the necklace, he could only smile when he realised that it was a rabbits foot, the one from the toy.

Now that he was here, looking down at the toy, he couldn't believe that he had told her that it was "just a toy". Because now that toy was the first thing to make him smile in a long time. He never lost or threw away that necklace, he kept it the whole time and wore it everyday even when he slept. Now he knew that she had kept his gift like he kept hers, he also knew that she was in Hope County.

The next week was torture for Jacob. He had asked his siblings to help search for Ronnie, Joseph had his flock looking for a woman named "Ronnie", John had people knocking on doors, Faith was questioning anyone she came across, and Jacob was trying to figure out where the Judge found the toy. He tried to get his Judges to follow the scent but it wasn't strong enough.

After a week Jacob knew that the search was pointless but he wasn't going to give up on Ronnie, she never gave up on his in the hospital...

Requests?