Sinning in Sacred Places

Request: You have sex with them in their 'sacred places'

NSFW

Joseph Seed-

You and Joseph had been together for a while you had tried to get him to be a little more adventurous in the bedroom, or in this case out side of the bedroom. You had teased him all day and he couldn't wait to get home with you but then he insisted that he had to stay behind after his sermon for some last minute arranging or some excuse like that. You simply took the opportunity to tease him a little more. He couldn't quite believe what he was doing or what he had done, the one place that was off limits for this kind of display was his church. But here you were, on his alter, alone in the almost silent church. Well the word would've been silent if it wasn't for the sound of your heavy breathing together. He was a little hesitant at first but he soon warmed up to the idea. You were sitting on Joseph's podium with him between your legs. His hands caressing your body as you tangled your fingers in his now messy hair, he buried his face in the crook of your neck while peppering gentle kisses there. Joseph hated to admit it but the idea of doing something so sinful in such a holy place was actually kind of exciting, even if he did feel a little guilty afterwards.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was working hard as usual but he had been away more than usual so you simply decided to tag along with him for the day. He had just held one of his presentation things in the room he made look a little like a cinema/theatre. The men that were strapped to the chairs had been removed and it was just you and Jacob there. You knew that Jacob was thinking about something that he shouldn't when you caught him watching you with an almost predatory gaze, but you weren't mad about it at all. Normally that dark and dingy room made you frown, mainly just because of how uncomfortable it always seemed, but now it made you a little excited. When he casually walked over to the door and looked it, you felt the excitement of what was about to come shoot through you. The next thing you knew you were bent over one of the chairs, thankful that Jacob's presentation wasn't playing the back ground. And there you both were, making up for lost time in the not-so-comfortable surrounding of Jacob's cinema room.

John Seed-

Yours and John's sex life was far from boring but he always found away to mix it up and make it even more thrilling, it's just who he is. There was something that he had always wanted to do but have never done for some reason, have sex in his plane. When you agreed to it you instantly saw his face light up, sometimes you swear he was like a child. It was as amazing as John thought it would be. Him sitting in the cockpit of the Affirmation with you in his lap, his hands on your hips, your hands on his shoulder, and he was certain that this was the most amazing view he had ever seen. The plane was still inside the bunker so you both had all the privacy you needed. Of course the front seat of the plane was a tight fit but you both made it work. And of course John didn't keep his enjoyment to himself, he made sure to let you know about it. A normal person would do something like this during the night when a member of the flock is less likely to innocently walk in but not John, John chose the middle of the day to do this.

Faith Seed-

Faith was the sweetest person you knew but even she had a side that made you blush. She had mentioned likely the idea of sex somewhere peaceful and in nature before in a passing conversation but now you both wanted to act on it. You and Faith were taking a walk through a meadow like area, surrounded in gorgeous bliss flowers. The most stunning, most natural, bliss flied in Hope County, pretty much her pride and joy. She walked over to you and wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you towards her and kissing you gently. Her comments came flooding back to you. Eventually, you were both laying in the dry and comfortable grass. Despite the semi-public area and the open space, Faith took her time and was as delicate as always, kissing you gentle and and whispering sweet words in your ear.

Requests?

NEWS! I WILL be taking full NSFW/smut oneshot requests from now on!!