John Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Summary: John lets the reader know about a little fantasy he has had, involving his beloved plane.

WARNINGS: NSFW, smut

Word Count: 1641

John was working on his plane, his pride and joy. You didn't really know much about planes but from what he told you you figured that he was just making some minor repairs or something like that. You usually let him do that alone but you admit that you enjoyed watching him get his hands dirty with the plane.

You were bored just sitting around the ranch, so you decided to pay John a visit in the garage. You smiled to yourself and hopped up onto a cabinet at the side of the room, sitting on it and watching John finish up on his plane.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" John teased without even looking at you, he could feel you staring at his back as he stood up.

"But a picture is never as good as the real thing" you shrugged, smiling as John turned and walked over to you. He kissed your cheek as he reached behind you and picked up a cloth.

"I couldn't agree more" he smirked as he pulled away and wiped his hands clean with the cloth. John lifted his hand and pushed his hair back, causing the cloth to drag against his forehead and leaving a black streak behind.

"You got some on your face" you laughed, pointing at the black mark. He huffed as he tried to wipe the mark away but only managed to smudge it and spread it around more.

"Let me get it" you laughed again, taking the cloth from him and hopping off of the cabinet. You folded the cloth so that you hand a clean bit of material and lifted it to his forehead. John watched you with a small smile as you gently wiped the mark away.

Once you cleaned the smudge off of his face, you stepped back and smiled as you admired your handiwork. "Beautiful" you smiled brightly as you turned and threw the dirty cloth onto the cabinet.

Before you could turn around again you felt John's hands on your hips, you smiled to yourself as he pulled you back against him and buried his face in the crook of your neck. You just tilted your head to the side as you felt him beginning to leave small kisses just below your ear, you knew exactly where this was going. One of his hands remained on your hip while his other hands slid up your waist, you reached up and ran a hand through his hair as you felt him leaving bruise like marks behind on your neck.

He removed his hand from your waist and brought it up to your shoulder, slowly moving the collar of your shirt out of the way so he could move his kisses lower. You tangled your fingers in his hair as you sighed and let you head fall back against his shoulder, his hand that was on your hip sliding under you shirt and running over your stomach.

Your eyes fluttered shut as you let out a soft but please sigh. You eyes shot open again when John's hands moved back to your hips and spun you around to face him, instantly wrapping open arm around your waist to press your chest to his. You steadied yourself by placing your hands on his shoulders.

"So are you going to come inside, or am I going to have to drag you out of this garage?" you asked, smiling as you ran your hand up the back of his neck.

"Well actually..." John smirked, leaving a lingering kiss on your lips as he turned you both around. "...I was thinking that maybe we could stay right here" he suggested, kissing you again and stepping you back into the solid object behind you. You gasped slightly when your back touched the cool body of the plane.

"What's going on in that head of yours, John?" you laughed softly as he lifted your shirt over your head and threw it to the side. His hands glided up your waist until they were resting on the bottom of your rib-cage and your fingers combed through his hair as bowed his head and began kissing along your collar bone. "John?" you asked again, trying to grab his attention even though you were beginning to work on unbuttoning his shirt.