You Shave His Beard

Joseph Seed-

You always left Joseph to shave his beard, you never really thought about doing it for him until one day. You saw him in the bathroom, he needed sleep and a proper meal. He had been working so hard and the voice had been so loud lately, you couldn't stand watching him like that and you were worried about the razor in his hand. You walked up to him and gently took his hand in yours while taking the razor from his hand. He was confused at first but didn't say anything. You told him to sit down, which he did, and you got to work on neatening up his beard. You were both silent while you worked and once you were done you turned around and tidied everything away. You turned around and smiled when you felt Joseph wrap his arms around your waist and bury his face in your neck, whispering a tired 'thank you' before pulling away just enough to kiss you.

Jacob Seed-

You had offered to shave Jacob's neck for him when you caught him doing it while he was tired and frustrated, you were worried that he was going to accidentally hurt himself so you insisted on taking over. At first he argued but gave up and let you do it, finding it cute that you wanted to help him and after that it became a regular thing. The thought occurred to you that if this was anyone else it probably wouldn't mean much but you knew that Jacob allowing you to do this was a sign that he completely trusted you, he was letting you hold a razor to his throat and didn't have a single worry in his mind. He trusted you with his life. Jacob sat on a chair while you sat on his lap, your legs dangling on either side of his hips as he lifted his chin up for you to shave his neck. You worked in silence, his arms wrapped around your waist to hold you steady or stop you falling off of his lap or loosing your balance. When you finished, you gave him a quick 'all done' and a playful salute, but before you could climb off of his lap he would hold you tighter and pull you into a kiss.

John Seed-

You were watching John shave his neck in the bathroom mirror, it was pretty much part of your morning routine by now. You had mentioned that he missed a spot, he didn't even hesitate before holding the razor out to you. You took it from him with a small smile before standing in front of him, smiling up at him as you shaved his neck, getting the bit that he missed. He mindlessly rested his hands on your waist as he looked down at you, watching you work with a loving look in his eyes. Once you finished shaving his neck, you washed his neck and threw the cloth into the sink before leaning up and kissing him sweetly. He just smiled brightly before wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you in for a deeper kiss.

Requests?