Joseph Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Summary: Joseph's been busy at the church so you decide to pay him a visit.

WARNINGS: NSFW/smut

This is my first full NSFW/smut thing I have ever written, so your thoughts would be appreciated :)

Words: 2044

Joseph had been so busy recently. Sure he had enough time to come home, eat with you, talk with you and go to sleep with you but there hasn't been much time for actual romance or anything like that. You had begged him to stay home with you a little longer but he had to go and tend to his flock, then when he got home he was so tired.

Joseph had told you that he was staying late at the church that evening so you decided to pay him a little visit. It was dark now, Joseph's flock had retired to their home for the night and the church was empty apart from Joseph. You smiled to yourself as you opened the church doors and stepped into the church, closing them behind you.

"My love, what are you doing here?" Joseph asked with genuine surprise and curiosity.

"What? Not happy to see me?" you asked teasingly as you walked towards him, past the pews.

"Of course not, I was just wondering what I did to earn such a pleasant surprise" he smiled, stepping away from his podium at the front of the church and walking towards you.

"Oh Joseph you always know just what to say" you laughed to yourself, shaking your head gently.

"Why are you here?" he asked again, wanting an answer this time.

"You've been so busy, barely at home...I miss you" you admitted, sighing slightly. "So I thought I would come and visit you" you explained.

"I miss you too, I'm sorry I've been so busy" Joseph apologised, sighing as he rested his forehead against yours and gently placed his hands on your waist.

You smiled softly at him before raising yourself up and gently pressing your lips to his, he instantly responded to the loving kiss as you gently rested your hands on either side of his neck. "I've missed this" you whispered against his lips, wrapping your arms around his neck and playing with the few loose strands of hair that had fallen out the back of his signature bun.

"So have I" Joseph nodded before bringing his lips back to yours. It had been so long since you had both held each other like this.

You buried your fingers in his hair, messing up his bun slightly, as his arms wrapped around your waist and his hands ran up your back. He brought a hand up to caress your cheek. Neither of you were concerned about somebody walking in and seeing you, you both knew that nobody would be coming into the church this late in the evening.

"Alright, Father, what have you been getting up to?" you asked as you pulled away from him, walking around him and heading for the podium that stood at the front and centre of the small church.

"I was just finishing a new sermon" he explained as he tried to compose himself. You just nodded and smiled, picking up the papers on the podium, the new written sermon he had prepared. You gave it a quick glance before placing it down again, smiling as you felt Joseph wrap his arms around your waist from behind.

You turned around in his arms to face him, placing your hands on his chest as you smiled up at him. "I was going to head home soon" Joseph told you, running his hands up and down your waist.

"Well I'm here now, we can go home later" you shrugged, kissing the corner of his mouth.

"What's going on inside your head?" he asked, quickly kissing you which gave you the impression that he already knew what was going on in your mind.