They are the Father of your Child

Request: The reader is a single mother and the father is one of the Seed brothers, and she goes to Hope County to start fresh with their 5 or 6 year old child and they run into each other.

Joseph Seed-

When you ran into Joseph, your child by your side, you didn't know what to do. Joseph, being Joseph, greeted you warmly and hugged you before noticing the child by your side. Joseph had missed you, loosing you was something that he truly regretted. As soon as he looked down at your blue eyes child, and knew that it must be his child.

"How long as it been since we have seen each other?" Joseph asked.

"5 years" 

"How old is your child?"

"5..."

"Are they...?"

"...yes"

"I missed you. This is a sign..."

"You think that everything is a sign, Joseph"

"Did you miss me? Do you love me?"

"Of course I did and of course I do..."

"Then lets try again, lets be a family"

You loved Joseph, always did and always will. You knew that he would be a great father and you both used to talk about wanting a family. Maybe this was your time to have that family and that life that you wanted together.

Jacob Seed-

When you ran into Jacob, your child by your side, you didn't know what to do. You never expected to see him again, he disappeared and you though that was the last time you would see him. As soon as he looked down at the child by your side, you knew that he knew. They looked just like him and you knew that Jacob was an intelligent man, of course he knew that he was the father.  

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jacob asked, not even needing to ask if it was his child. He knew. 

"...I tried, I couldn't find you. You ran, I stopped looking"

"My brothers needed me"

"I needed you...we needed you" 

"I didn't run away from you, I didn't forget about you. I missed you"

"I missed you too"

"I'm not much of a father but I want to try, for you" 

You were in shock. You loved Jacob and you knew that he loved you but he was never much of a romantic, but you wanted to be with him and you wanted your child to know the amazing man that their father is.

John Seed-

When you ran into John, your child by your side, you didn't know what to do. He left, ran away, just disappeared so when you found out that you were pregnant you didn't even try to find him and tell him. He left, this was his fault, you would be fine alone. But you loved him, your love for him is one of the reasons that you kept that child. If you were to have a baby, you were glad it was John's even if he wasn't there. John looked down at the child and was heart broken, you had a child with some one else? But then he saw the similarities and the age added up...

"Are they mine?" John asked.

"...yes"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You left...you weren't ready to be a father John"

"...I am ready now"

"What?"

"It's always been you, I want to be the father of my child. I want you"

John wasn't the most mature man when you first knew him, but know you could see that he had changed. He had grown up and you wanted him to be the father of your child, you wanted to be with him again. You knew that this could be difficult for John to adjust too but you were sure that this was be good for all three of you and you knew that your child would love John, they were so alike sometimes even if they had never met.

Requests?

RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 PREFERENCE BOOK

NEWS: For anyone interested in Red Dead Redemption 2, I have just started a preference book for it!!!

This book will still be continuing