You are Bilingual and Often Slip into Another Language

Joseph Seed-

You normally slip into another language when you are speaking about something that you are passionate about and Joseph could listen to you talk for the rest of his life. The first time you properly slipped into another language around Joseph was when you were gushing about a new book you were reading and he could've listened to you all night even though he couldn't understand you. Joseph would be interested in the fact that you could speak multiple languages and might even ask you to teach him some.

Jacob Seed-

You mostly slipped into another language when you are angry or annoyed and Jacob loved it. When you were arguing with him and start talking a language that he doesn't even understand, all he can do it watch you with a fond smile. Or when you are shouting at one of his men for their incompetence and you started insulting them in another language, he could watch that for hours. He just loves the look on the soldier's face when they are intimidated but also confused because they have no idea what you are saying. Jacob would probably pick up a few words or phrases of your other language which made you smile.

John Seed-

John was surprised when you first slipped into your other language when you were with him, he didn't even know that you could speak multiple languages. He was impressed and he loved it. Sometimes he would ask you to speak to him in your other language with a wide, silly grin on his face like an excited child. You would curse in another language when he startled you or surprised you and he actually loved it. He would playfully creep up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist, surprising you and he loved when the little curse that he didn't even understand fell from your lips.

Faith Seed-

It fascinated Faith whenever you slipped into another language, she just loved the way it sounded when you spoke it. She didn't know what you were saying but she didn't care, it always made her smile. She was impressed that you were completely fluent in multiple languages and would definitely ask you to teach her some stuff, even if it was just simple things. She liked to lay her head in your lap while you played with her hair and spoke in your other language.

Requests?