They Get Mad at you

Request: They get mad at you and you are very sensitive about it (very upset and affected by it)

Joseph Seed-

Joseph instantly regretted getting mad at you but when he realised how much it had affected you he felt even worse and incredibly guilty. He would try his best to make it up with you, approaching the topic carefully and slowly. Telling you how much he loved you and telling you how sorry his was, wanting nothing more than for you to forgive him. He would take your hands in his and rest his fore head on yours, lifting his hands to wipe your tears away lovingly. He wouldn't rest until you were smiling at him again.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob hadn't noticed how he had affected you at first, too distracted by his anger, but when he realised how upset he had actually made you he felt extremely guilty. You were the one person he never wanted to upset. He would apologize, making you look him in the eyes so you could see that he was being sincere. He would wipe your tears away, asking you to forgive him and to speak to him again. Kissing the top of your head as he pulled you into him and let you cry into his chest before you forgave him.

John Seed-

John wouldn't even realize that he had snapped at you because of his wrath until he went to speak to you and saw that you were upset and not talking to him. When he realised how affected you were by what he did, he would feel so guilty. He would cup your face in his hands and wipe your tears away while begging you to forgive him, promising that he would make it up to you and make everything right again. He would pull you into an embrace, burying his face in your neck while apologizing over and over again.

Faith Seed-

Faith never got mad about anything so when she got mad at you, it really affected you. As soon as it happened she hated herself for it and went to find you, wanting to make everything okay again. She would instantly wrap her arms around you while you cried, stroking your back and whispering into your hair about how sorry she is, how much she loves you, and that she would do anything to get you to forgive her.

Requests?