They Meet Cheeseburger

Joseph Seed-

Joseph loved you and loved the surprises that you threw at him even if they did confuse or even worry him at times. When you told him that you wanted to 'introduce him to Cheeseburger' he was very confused and then you introduce him to a bear. He would admit that he was a little concerned about the bear, but he soon realised that he was very tamed and well trained so he relaxed and tried to 'bond' with the bear for your sake. Joseph soon learnt that Cheeseburger was actually pretty affectionate and thought that it was really cute.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was definitely surprised that you had a tamed bear as your pet but he thought that it was extremely impressive that you had got a bear to attack on command but to also be completely sweet and affectionate around you. Jacob was a little shocked when Cheeseburger was affectionate towards him, nuzzling into his side or sitting beside him and silently pleading for food. You knew that he secretly enjoyed it though.

John Seed-

John was worried when you told him that you had a pet bear named Cheeseburger, he just didn't want you to get hurt or to be in any danger. He was definitely hesitant around the bear at first but slowly began to warm up to Cheeseburger. The bear would nuzzle into him, would take food from him so carefully, and started to get protective of both you and John. You were glad that Cheeseburger had taken a liking to John and that John was beginning to feel comfortable around the bear. The best thing to you was when you saw John scratching the bear's head and smiling at him fondly.

Faith Seed-

Faith loved all animals and thought it was so exciting and amazing when you told her that you were going to introduce her to Cheeseburger, your tamed pet bear. Faith was a little nervous at first when she came face to face with the bear but soon realised that he meant no harm, she instantly loved the bear. He was so sweet and loving, and Cheeseburger was happier than ever when you were both on either side of him and cuddling him.

Requests?