They Desperately Want Your Attention

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would try to bother you when he wanted some attention at first, but eventually he wanted your attention and had given up trying to ignore it. He would approach you, brushing his fingers against yours before taking your hand in his. If you were in public he would stop there, but if you were in private he would gently guide you towards him before placing his other hand on your waist. You would instantly understand that he wanted some attention and affection so you would wrapped your arms around his neck or cup his face before kissing him gently. Joseph likes to just hold you, to bury his face in your hair and just be there with you, it made him feel close to you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob doesn't really know how to approach the topic when he realizes that he is craving your attention, hes never really wanted anyone's attention like he wanted yours before. But you would notice him watching you and you kind of got the idea that he wanted your attention or something along those lines. You didn't do anything at first until you were back home and in private. You barely got the chance to act on it before Jacob pulled you against him, ending up sitting on the sofa with you curled up against his side. He just doesn't always know how to express his emotions or when he was wanting your attention but you could usually tell when he was craving some attention and affection, so you would make a move if he wouldn't.

John Seed-

John often wanted your attention and affection, and he was never worried about who was around or anything like that. One of the things he did most was walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist, burying his face in your neck. He would either press kisses to your neck or whisper in your ear. When you in complete private he would pull you against him and kiss you, he wasn't shy about his feelings towards you. He wanted your attention and he was going to try his hardest to get it. He had some way, some charm that only John has, that convinces you to drop everything you are doing just to be with him.

Faith Seed-

Faith occasionally craves your attention or your affection but she is a little shy about asking you for it. She usually just intertwines her fingers with yours and shyly stands with you, not shy to the other people around her, just you because you knew what she wanted. Once you got into private she would wrap her arms around you and bury her face in your neck, you wrapping your arms around her as well. You would both lay in bed or on the sofa, holding each other and sharing small talk and sweet kisses.

Requests?