Anxiety

Request: they comfort you when you get anxiety and you comfort them when they get anxiety.

Joseph Seed-

You Get Anxiety: Joseph is great at comforting you and calming you down. He could tell when your anxiety was getting the better of you and would quickly try to talk to you about it to make you feel better. He would grab a blanket, wrapping around your shoulders and getting you a cup of tea, something to soothe you before curling up with you and trying to take some of your worries away and make you feel more relaxed. 

They Get Anxiety: Joseph gets anxiety mainly about the voice and the project, the stress some times gets too much for him and he worries too much. At least in your opinion. He was suppose to lead his children, show them the truth and sometimes it was a lot to handle. When he starts staying up all night writing or talking to God you knew that he was anxious about everything. You would walk up from him and hand him a cup of tea, forcing him to stop what he is doing and to sit with you. He usually ends up with his head in your lap while you play with his hair until he falls asleep, a small smile on his lips. 

Jacob Seed-

You Get Anxiety: Jacob isn't great at comforting people but he knows when your anxiety was getting the better of you, he could tell when it was becoming too much for you. He wasn't good at the emotional stuff but he knew how to help you. He would wrap his arms around you and pull you into his chest, letting you bury your face in his shirt and block out the outside world. He would hold you like that for as long as it took for you to feel more calm and collected, letting you sit on his lap while he held you or letting you curl up against his chest in the bed. Whatever made you comfortable, while telling you that everything would be alright. He would also take all the tasks off of you that he could do, making sure that you had less to worry about.

They Get Anxiety: Jacob had anxiety that you assumed came hand in hand with his PTSD, not that he would ever let it show. He worried all the time about the project and his brothers, it was his duty to protect them and that was a lot of pressure. Everything had to be perfect. You knew that he wouldn't want comforting, at least not in the same way that you would. You would walk up being him while he was working at his desk, gently rubbing his shoulder and kissing the top of his head or his temple while telling him gently to take a break. He would always refuse but you always convinced him to lay with you instead while you assured him that everyone would be fine if he took a little break.

John Seed-

You Get Anxiety: John knew what it was like to be filled with worries and anxieties but he could barely manage his own, never mind somebody else but he would try his best. He would insist that you join him in the bedroom. You would both lay in the comfortable bed, your back pressed against his chest while he whispered sweet words and reassurance that everything would be okay into your hair. His arm wrapped around your waist and hugging you tightly. It was so simple but it always took your mind off of what you were thinking about.

They Get Anxiety: John's head was a mess of anxieties on a good day, he just learnt to live with them and you always helped calm the loud, unorganised thoughts. When his anxieties were getting bad you could tell because he would work himself to death, barely eating or sleeping. That's when you would take the pen out of his hand and pack his work up for him before dragging him out of his office, not listening to his objections. You would drag him to the bed room, laying on your back as you let John lay on you with his head buried in the crook of your neck, your fingers combing through his messy hair.

Faith Seed-

You Get Anxiety: Faith would see it straight away, like she could see every thought running through your mind, every worry popping up in your head, and every small panic in your eyes. She would instantly take you by the hand and pull you away from anything that could cause any form of stress. She would cup your face in her hands, peppering small kissed on your face until you were laughing and smiling. Before telling you how amazing you are and that everything will be alright.

They Get Anxiety: Maybe it was the bliss or the stress of trying to keep control of it, or maybe it was just because she was a high ranking member of a cult but Faith would sometimes get filled with anxiety about not being good enough. She always told you about it, she knew that she just needed you to pull her through to the other side. You would hold her, let her talk bout it and tell her that everything will be okay and that everyone makes mistakes, telling her that he brothers will understand.

Requests?