They Meet Somebody who is Very Like-Minded to Them

Joseph Seed-

Meeting somebody who believes in God as much as he does, meeting somebody who obeys God's word like he does without his guidance, was refreshing to Joseph. Sure, his flock believed in God but they all needed so much guidance, you simply listened and agreed. You believed in what Joseph preached without him even having to tell you about it. But most importantly, you wanted to help people too, you wanted to help show people the way. He thought that the project needed somebody like you so he invited you to join them, of course you agreed and helped Joseph guide his flock, right by his side. For once he felt as if he could talk to somebody who fully understood him and not just pretend to know what he is talking about, you were on his wavelength and your passion matched his. He knew how easy it would be to fall in love with you.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob had new recruits everyday but you were the first one who truly stood out, you were here by your own free will. You had walked straight in with a stern expression and joined the new soldiers. You were quick to rise through the ranks and Jacob had his eye on you, you were impressive to watch and seemed to truly believe in what he taught his soldier before you even joined them. Once he finally got you alone and had a conversation with you he discovered that he was right, you believed that the weak had their purpose and that they must be culled, you could fight a man twice your size and win, you were strong. You were an exceptional soldier and he believed that you would look good in a leadership role. He basically made you his right-hand man, for once he had met somebody who he could have a conversation with and not want to shoot them in the face. Once you had both completed your duties for that day, you would often find yourself in Jacob's office for no particular reason other then to share practical (but sometimes meaningless) conversation. Yes, Jacob could grow found of your company very easily.

John Seed-

John tried to surround himself in like-minded people but nobody was quite enough for him, they just didn't understand him all the time. Then you came along, you atoned for your sins and wanted others to do the same, you weren't bothered by his sadistic side (you actually related to it), you even liked planes as much as he does. John didn't hesitate when it came to talking to you and getting to know you further. And he soon discovered that you were much more like-minded to him than he had originally thought, you just seemed to understand him and feel the same way about things. John had spent most of his life looking for someone who understood and accepted him without changing him, then he luckily found you, everything he was searching for. He found himself enjoying and looking forward to your company, you would spend a lot of time together sharing either thoughtful or just amusing conversation. John knew it was dangerous to feel so strongly for someone, but with you he just couldn't help it.

Faith Seed-

Faith had met people who admired nature, people who believed in love and peace, people who wanted to help other, people who believed in God or in Joseph, but she hadn't met anyone who shared her mind. She assumed that she would never meet that person, after all everyone has different mindsets. Then you came along and Faith couldn't believe what she was witnessing. You admired the natural beauty of nature like she did, you were compassionate and wanted to help people like she did, you wanted to show people how to get onto a better path like she did, you wanted love and peace like she did. She just had to meet you, and when she did you both became inseparable. You both loved being around each other and she loved having somebody around who shared her mindset. As soon as she learnt about your similarities she knew that she would fall for you.

Requests?