You Break up and You end up Dating the Deputy

Request: The seeds and the reader break up, and the Reader falls in love with the Deputy and because they know exactly how the cult works they're able to help the Deputy take them down even faster and the seeds are hurt to find out their ex (that they still love) is working with someone they hate

Joseph Seed-

Joseph knew that losing you was one of the biggest mistakes he had made, he knew that he was going to regret it. In fact, he already regretted it. But then he found out that you were dating the Deputy, the person trying to destroy everything that he had built. he couldn't be mad at you for leaving him or for falling in love with the Deputy, he still loved you and he wanted you to be happy even if it wasn't with him. But the idea of you actually working against him and helping the Deputy, killed Joseph inside because he still loved you and couldn't even think about hurting you. He knew that you wouldn't want to hurt him but he also knew that you would help the person you love with their cause, because you did the same for him. It hurt him to see you with the Deputy and to know that you are working against him, it killed him to not be fighting for the same thing as you anymore.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob couldn't believe that the lost you, he really thought that you felt the same way about him that he felt about you. Even if he would never admit it to anyone, he knew that he was going to miss you and that he was definitely going to regret letting you go and not promising to change. But he also knew that he couldn't have avoided this, you didn't love him anymore and he had to accept this. Jacob was working on this but then he found out that you were dating the Deputy, the person that was trying to kill him and his family. You were dating the enemy and he didn't know how to feel. It was killing him inside to know that you were happy with the Deputy but that pain manifested as rage, he vowed to destroy the resistance. He wanted to destroy the Deputy, to prove that you had made a mistake or just so the Deputy couldn't have the one thing that Jacob wished he still had.

John Seed-

John hated that he lost you, everyone thought that he had everything that he could possibly want but that just wasn't true because he didn't have you. He needed you by his side and when you broke up, when he lost you, he didn't know what to do with himself. He stilled loved you, and he didn't let you go without a fight but he knew that he couldn't keep fighting in vain. You didn't love him anymore and he had to let you go, even if it killed him. He was accepting his life without you until he found out that you were dating the Deputy now, that just made his pain and anger over ten times worse. He already hated the Deputy with every part of himself, but now even the thought of the Deputy was enough to make John snap. How could you be with the Deputy? One thing was sure, John wanted to remind the Deputy exactly why they didn't deserve you.

Faith Seed-

Faith was heartbroken when you broke up, she knew that she still loved you and it hurt her that you just didn't feel the same way anymore. She missed you as soon as you left, it was killing her but she just wanted you to be happy even if it wasn't with her. She knew that eventually you would find somebody else and she knew that she would still love you even when that time came, and she knew that it was going to hurt her. But when she found out that the new person you found was the Deputy, it was more like the feeling was destroying her. She had accepted that you would date somebody else but...the Deputy? You were dating the person that her and her brothers were fighting against and you were now the enemy. She hated that she would be working against you instead of with you, it was the one thing that she never wanted to do.

Requests?