You have a Condition that Causes you to get Heavy Nosebleeds

Requests: you have a condition that causes you to get spontaneous heavy nosebleeds and they witness it for the first time.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was reading when he heard you jump to your feet and hurry out of the room. He watched you leave with concern written all over his face before quickly following you out of the room. He followed you into the bathroom, since you rushed in and left the door wide open, with even more concern. He gasped quietly when he saw the blood on your hands as you turned the sink on. He hurried over to your side, placing his hands on your shoulders and turning you to face him, his eyes widening when he saw the blood that was also on your face. He was more than worried but tried to remain calm as he asked what was happening to you, that's when you explained that you had a pretty harmless condition that caused you to get spontaneous heavy nosebleeds. Joseph nodded, still worried but more relaxed now that he knew it was harmless and a common thing that you deal with. He helped you clean the blood off of your hands and face. When you were free of blood, Joseph cupped your face in his hands and rested his forehead against your. He told you that you should've told him before so that he could've been more prepared.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob just stared at you at first, when he looked up to see your nose was bleeding heavily. He was good at handling situations were blood is involved, but this was just weird. You didn't even notice at first and when you did notice, you didn't panic. You just cursed and asked Jacob to get you a towel or something. Jacob quickly went to get a towel before returning and helping you clean up the blood. He was more than confused since you were very calm and seemed completely fine other than the nosebleed. He asked if you were alright, trying not to worry to much until he knew the problem. You just nodded and explained that you had a pretty harmless condition that caused you to get spontaneous heavy nosebleeds. He just shook his head and said that you should've told him sooner and that you had scared him for a second, you thought his concern was sweet but just laughed to yourself before apologising. Jacob told you not to apologise and took you to the bathroom to clean the blood up. Once you cleaned your face and hands, Jacob offered to clean the bloody sink while you went to change clothes if you had too or to just relax.

John Seed-

John heard you mutter something to yourself like you were annoyed, he glanced up expecting to see that you had dropping something or something like that. But instead he saw you holding your blood covered hand to your nose. John instantly jumped to his feet and hurried over to you, asking you if you were okay and what was happening. He was panicking and you didn't blame him, it must be a pretty starting and distressing thing to witness. You tried to reassure him and calm him down but you were also trying to not stain anything with blood. You got to your feet and hurried towards the bathroom, John right behind you asking a million and one questions and fretting over you. Once again you told him that everything was okay as you tried to clean up the blood, at least now John was helping you in a more productive manner. As you both cleaned up the blood, you explained that you had a pretty harmless condition that caused you to get spontaneous heavy nosebleeds. He continued to worry, telling you that you should see a doctor about it, to which you explained that you already had and it was nothing to worry about. You smiled at his worried face before kissing him quickly and promising that everything was alright again.

Faith Seed-

Faith was telling a story and giggling to herself when you realised your nose was bleeding. You politely interrupted her, trying not to worry her but you knew that she would panic as soon as she saw the blood. You were right. As soon as she looked at you her face dropped and she grabbed your upper arms, holding you still in front of her. You instantly told her not to worry and that everything was alright, you just needed to get a towel so that you didn't get blood everywhere and then clean up the blood. There was a look of horror and concern on Faith's face as she followed you to the bathroom. She insisted that you sit down and let her hold the towel to your nose, she then insisted on cleaning your hands and face of the blood. As she wiped the blood away you explained that you just had pretty harmless condition that caused you to get spontaneous heavy nosebleeds, and that it was nothing to worry about. She kissed your forehead and when you both finished cleaning you, she wrapped her arms around you and admitted that she was scared. You hugged her back and apologised, telling her that everything was okay and would be okay.

Requests?