You are MIA

Request: You are MIA (Missing In Action) and when they find you, you get into trouble but they were secretly extremely worried.

Joseph Seed-

You had been missing for about a week now and Joseph's heart was still set on finding you, he wasn't going to give up on you. The rest of the flock understood that The Father cared for everyone in the project but they couldn't imagine him putting so much effort into finding any other member of the flock.

There were search parties sent out to find you and eventually one did, and they took you straight back to Joseph. They left you and Joseph in his church. Once you were alone, Joseph tried to remain calm but ended up telling you how foolish you were for disappearing like that. You just hung your head and listened to him, his voice slowly getting calmer and quieter. Finally he just sighed and placed his hands on your shoulders, resting his forehead against yours as he told you that he was glad that you got home safely.

Jacob Seed-

You had been missing for almost a few weeks now but Jacob insisted that his men kept searching for you. They didn't understand, you were just a soldier and it was a soldier's role to die, at least that's what Jacob taught them. But they had to follow orders, so they kept searching.

It was the search part led by Jacob himself that eventually found you. Once he found you and had a medic check you and clear you, he sent his other men on their way. He told them that he had to have a word with you, and you knew you were in trouble for going missing. He shouted at you, telling you about how irresponsible you were and how you needed to learn how to follow orders. After chastising you he let out a frustrated sigh and ran his hand over his face, turning away from you and shaking his head. The he muttered something about you getting yourself killed. You knew Jacob, he didn't care of one soldier died or went missing. This was personal and it brought a smile to your face, which you desperately tried to hide.

John Seed-

You had been missing for just over a week and John was worried sick, even if he wouldn't admit it to anyone. After all, you were suppose to just be another member of the flock, he wasn't suppose to have taken a liking to you. All he knew was that you were missing, he missed you, and he needed to get you back safe.

John had sent out search parties all over Hope County, just in case you had disappeared into another region. Eventually they found you and when they did they took you to John's ranch, just like he had told them too. You had spoken to John before and had even been invited to his Ranch once or twice. Once you were both left alone John sat you down on the sofa and started pacing back and forth in front of you while ranting about how you should be more careful and should stay were it is safe. Once he calm down he even made a comment about how he should just move you into his Ranch to keep you safe, he was more serious that you thought he was. Once he calmed down he sat beside you on the sofa and sighed, telling you that he is glad you are safe.

Faith Seed-

You had been missing for about a week and Faith just wanted to get you back safe. She had taken a liking to you, she loved every member of Joseph's flock but she liked you the most. She liked talking to you and listening to what you had to say, and she wanted to get you back to were you would be safe.

There had been search parties out everyday looking for you and when one of them finally found you, they took you back to Faith. She thanked them before politely asking them to leave. Once you were alone she took your hands in hers, a worried look on her face. She spoke very fast but you caught the important parts, she asked where you had been, if you were safe, if you are hurt, she was just so worried about you. She slowly calmed down, her grip on your hands loosening as she relaxed. Eventually she just pulled you into a hug and welcomed you back, telling you that she was glad that you are back safe and unharmed.

Requests?