Their Teenage Child had the same Experiences as Them

Request: They find their teenage children and find out that they had almost identical upbringings to what they had.

WARNING: mentions of abuse, rape, drug use

Joseph Seed-

Joseph hated that his child had to go through the same pain that he did, the abuse and loosing his family and the people he cared about the most. But he knew that they would be alright because now they had him to help show them how to get back onto the right path. His child was calm for the most part, they were generous, loving, and overall friendly. Joseph was proud that his child seemed to be so wonderful, even without his guidance. However he soon discovered that his child could be rather dangerous when somebody threatens their cousins and their family, he was a little concerned at first but then realised that they simply had the same behaviour that he did. They would both do anything for their family, they lost them all once and they won't let it happen again.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob felt some sympathy towards his child, which was a rather rare thing for Jacob to feel, but he knew exactly how hard it was to grow up the way they did. Starting with the abuse they both received in their childhood. Then he discovered that his child caused a lot of trouble at the orphanage they were at and even spent some time in juvenile detention, that's when he realised how similar they both were. As most people would probably expect, Jacob's child was cold and sarcastic but incredibly strong in every way possible. Everybody quickly discovered that they were extremely protective of their cousins, uncles, and their new found family in general. Jacob was already proud.

John Seed-

When John was told they his child went through very similar experiences as he did while growing up, he was surprised to say the least. Just like him, they suffered majorly from their foster parent's abuse and John felt awful that they had to endure that and that he hadn't found them until years later. From his own experience he knew that he couldn't change the past, he could never make them forget about what they went through, he could never actually make it better, but he could try damn hard too. John's child was intelligent, far too smart for their age. He would give this child what he wished somebody would've given him, love and attention and something that makes them feel like they belong.

Faith Seed-

Faith would never wish her upbringing upon anyone, it was torture for her and she decided that nobody deserved that. Then she learnt that her long lost child had suffered almost identical trauma, and she was heart broken. Her child had suffered abuse from their foster parents, they had been raped, they had been ostracised, and then they turned to drugs. A story all to familiar to Faith. She was determined to make her home a safe place where her child feels like they belong, she would help them get sober, she would be the kind heart that she always wished that she had. Despite the trauma and drug use, Faith's child was the kindest person you could meet. Everything thought that she was just like Faith.

Requests?