You're Cheating on your Spouse with Them

Request: you are cheating on your spouse (wife/husband) with them, because your spouse isn't a good person and you and the Seed sibling have fallen in love.

Joseph Seed-

You went to Joseph when you started having problems in your marriage, your spouse wasn't a good person and that was really beginning to show now. You had fallen out of love with them, you needed somebody better in your life. Joseph truly believed in the sanctity and importance of marriage so he tried to help you with your marriage problems, but the more time you spent together the more you fell in love with each other. He felt guilty after the first time he kissed you but he couldn't say that he regretted it. It killed him when you had to go home and return to your spouse. You and Joseph had spoken about your future, both of you hated sneaking around and not being able to make your relationship public, and you had decided to try to get a divorce. No matter what, you were leaving your spouse because you loved Joseph and needed to be with him.

Jacob Seed-

You never thought that you would be the person who cheats on your spouse but they had become an awful person over the years and you didn't love them anymore. You met Jacob and at first you were a little nervous around him but then you began to like the way that he didn't treat you like a fool, he treated you like a capable equal. You never thought that Jacob Seed would have a soft spot for you but he did. You aren't sure exactly how it happened but one moment were talking to him, the next moment Jacob was kissing you. He knew all about the problems in your marriage and had told you multiple times that your spouse was no good for you, he always told you that you deserved better. You started spending most of your time with Jacob and he even met your spouse once, the tension between the three of you was unbearable. Jacob didn't hide his hatred for your spouse. Jacob tried to understand why you weren't leaving your spouse yet but it was annoying him more and more, he wanted everyone to know that you are his and not theirs. After a really bad argument with your spouse you came clean about everything, demanded a divorce, packed your bags, and left. Jacob obviously took you in with open arms, comforting you but you were both relieved and more than thrilled that you could finally be together and he could finally show everyone that you are his and not to be messed with.

John Seed-

You met John and instantly found him charming and pretty much irresistible but you were married and, despite your spouse being a bad person who's mean qualities were beginning to show, you knew that you shouldn't cheat. But John was a convincing man, and you felt a little guilty after your one night stand with him. You promised yourself that you wouldn't do it again, even if that meant remaining in an unhappy marriage. But then you fell into bed with John Seed again and you began to make it a common thing. Slowly you both began to talk more, he began to invite you for dinner before you headed back to his ranch. Then you would go for dinner or to his ranch for nothing more than a conversation and to enjoy each other's company outside of the bedroom. The sneaking around was fun at first but then it began to hurt you both not being about to be very public with your relationship, and John hated that you had to go home to your spouse after spending time with him. He hated having to still eat breakfast alone when the person he loved was eating breakfast with their spouse. Eventually you spoke to John about were he saw you both going, when he assured you that he loved you and was serious about your relationship you decided to officially leave your spouse and try to get a divorce.

Faith Seed-

You had been having problems in your marriage for a long time and you were finally thinking about leaving them for good. That's when you met Faith, you became close quickly and you told her everything about your spouse. At first she tried to help you work on your marriage, even after she fell in love with you. You kissed her first and both of you felt guilty about it but you just couldn't resist each other anymore, you were in love and had to do something about it. It hurt you both to not be able to even hold hands in public, and not even being able to spend a full night together because you had to go home. Faith was always supportive but the choice was on you, and you made that choice, you chose Faith. You left your spouse and asked for a divorce, you knew that the process wouldn't be easy but Faith was right by your side the whole time.

Requests?