You Get in a Car Accident and go Blind

Joseph Seed-

As soon as Joseph heard about the car accident he was terrified, he didn't waste a moment before getting to the hospital. He was told that he couldn't see you yet and that he had to wait outside, he spent all of that time praying that you would be alright. When he was finally allowed to see he, he was warned that you had lost your sight permanently. Of course he was saddened by this but he just had to know that you are alright. He was going to make this as easy as possible for you. When he walked into the room, he hated that you didn't know it was him who had entered the room. He spoke, quietly and before making any move to touch you so that he didn't spook you. He knew that this was all new to you and that you must be so scared. He gently took your hands in his and was so glad that you couldn't see in crying, he tried to keep his voice steady but you could tell that he had been crying. Even though you couldn't see him, you knew him too well.

When you were allowed to leave the hospital, Joseph took you home, holding your hand and guiding you the whole way. During your time in the hospital you had learnt how to use a cane but Joseph just wanted to help you so you let him. It sounds stupid but you didn't realise how much you would miss out on by being blind. You loved to read but you couldn't do that anymore, but Joseph was prepared. He got you all your books in the form of audio books and if he couldn't find an audio book version he would sit and read to you. He always let you know when he had walked into, or was about to leave, a room. He knew that you were still getting used to it all and didn't want to scare you or just leave a room without you evening knowing it. Of course it upset him that you couldn't see him, but he knew that you were most likely more upset by the whole thing than he was. In the end, he was just happy you were alive, he knew that you would learn to live a perfectly normal life while being blind.

Jacob Seed-

When Jacob heard that you were in a car accident, it was like everything else in his life stopped. He dropped everything and headed straight to the hospital, ironically almost causing a few accidents himself. Once he got there he was told that he couldn't see you yet an that he had to wait outside. Jacob didn't take that news well. It was his duty to protect you and keep you safe, he already failed at that and now he couldn't even see if you were alright. He argued with the nurses and the doctor until his brothers arrived and calmed him down. When he was finally allowed to see you, he went in alone and was warned that you had lost your sight permanently. As soon as he heard that he paused, you were blind, and he knew it was irrational but he blamed himself. He was meant to make sure nothing ever happened to you. Eventually he walked in, and smiled when you said is name in the form of a question. You knew it was him, the familiar sound of his boots and just the aura that he carried with him. He smiled because it calmed him down a little, you could still recognise him. He sat beside you and asked how you felt, you spent a while talking for a while, a small smile appearing on your face when you felt him take your hand in his.

When you were allowed to leave the hospital, Jacob took you home. During your time in the hospital you had learnt to use a cane and Jacob wanted you to become comfortable with it, to remain independent but a natural urge within him just wanted to help you. So he held his hand on the centre of your back as if to guide you without actually guiding you. While you were in hospital and during the times that he couldn't visit you, Jacob had been planning a surprise for you. GUIDE JUDGE. He had trained a Judge Wolf to be the perfect guide dog for you. You smiled like crazy when he told you and introduced you to the Judge, you nearly cried with joy. It was just so sweet and you loved it. Something that you found you liked doing was touching Jacob's scars, sometimes you thought that you missed them more than anything. Jacob didn't understand it at all but he made a joke that it was like reading braille, you told him to shut up. You liked touching his scars simply because you always loved them, admired how he looked with them but now you couldn't see them, you still loved how they felt under your fingers. Jacob was devastated that this had happened to you but he knew that you were strong and would learn how to live a normal life in no time, plus he would be there every step of the way.

John Seed-

When John heard that you had been in a car accident he went into a panic, he couldn't even remember getting to the hospital, it was all just a blur. He remember the phone call from the hospital, then he remembers picking up his keys, next thing he knew he was practically running through the hospital to find you. When he was told that he couldn't see you and would have to wait outside, he would panic again. He would ask why he couldn't see you, what had happened to you, how bad was it, it must be bad if he wasn't allowed to see you. Luckily his siblings arrived and calmed him down. When he was finally allowed to see you, he shot to his feet and hurried to your room. Before he could enter, he was told that you had permanently lost your sight. John froze and suddenly refused to enter the room, he couldn't go in there if you couldn't see him, he couldn't see you like that. It was too hard for him. After some encouragement from his siblings, he walked into the room. He didn't speak but when he got closer you could smell his usual cologne and smiled as you said his name. John thought that he would cry just at that, he took your hand in his and held it against his lips as you both spoke.

When you were allowed to leave the hospital, John took you home. You held his arm as you walked into the ranch, a way that you would usually walk with him. You chuckled when he would fret over you, telling you to mind a step or to move to the side slightly. You could just imagine the look of concern on his face and the worry in those deep blue eye...God, you already missed those eyes. He would worry about you, always wanting to make sure that you are alright. He slowly became less over protective but you were patient with him because you knew that he was just worried and scared for you because he loved you. When you were laying in bed you told him that you missed his tattoos but he noticed that you were able to trace his tattoos almost perfectly even though you couldn't see them, like it was just muscle memory now. He wasn't sure why but that made him smile. John hated that you couldn't see him, at first he thought that it would put a barrier up in your relationship but once he realised that he was wrong he calmed down. He was okay as long as you were okay, as long as you loved him as much as he loved you.

Faith Seed-

When Faith heard that you had been in a car accident, she didn't know what to do. She was scared and crying so she called Joseph, he calmed her down a little and reassured her the best that he could before taking her to the hospital. She was talking to doctors and nurses and trying to find out if you were alright before Joseph had even managed to enter the building. When she was told that she had to wait to see you, her brothers sat with her and assured her that everything would be alright and that you would be fine. When she was told that she could see you she was happy but nervous, not even knowing how bad the car accident was. When she was told that you had permanently lost your sight, she was more than shocked. She didn't really know how to process that information so she just nodded and walked into your room. She didn't care if you were blind, she just had to see you right now. She instantly walked up to you and whispered a nervous greeting, which you returned with as much of a smile as you could manage. She just told you that you were going to be perfectly fine as she took your hand and sat beside you.

When you were allowed to leave the hospital, Faith took you home. You both walked into your home with your fingers intertwined but she let you use the cane you had learnt to use to help you get there. She didn't want to 'guide' you herself, she knew that you would prefer to do it yourself. Faith was saddened by the thought that you could never see the beauty of Hope County again, something you both loved to do together was see the views and just sit together while you looked over the natural beauty. She thought that you could never do that again. But you had suggested that you both did it anyway, even if you couldn't see it. When you asked her to describe the view to you she just smiled and took your hand before describing the scene in a beautifully poetic way.

Requests?