Jacob Seed X Fem!Reader NSFW

Summary: Jacob has being having a rough time at work, one day he comes home and you decide to try to make him feel better. Some Soft!Jacob

WARNING: NSFW, smut,

Word Count: 1774

Jacob had been working really hard recently, he had been coming home dirty and bloody or just plain exhausted. It hurt to see him like that and you really wanted to find a way to make him feel better or just to help him relax.

You were in the kitchen when you heard the front door slam shut, another hard day at the veteran centre. You frowned to yourself before walking into the living room with a hot drink in your hands. Jacob was sitting in an armchair in front of the fire, he wasn't dirty or bloody today but he definitely looked tired and frustrated.

You didn't speak, you just walked over to him and held the drink out to him. He smiled stiffly at you to thank you as he took the drink from you. Just as you were turning around to walk away Jacob reached out and grabbed your wrist, gently guiding you down onto his lap.

You smiled as you sat on his lap, resting against his chest and resting your head on his shoulder. Jacob had one arm wrapped around your waist to hold you against him while his other arm rested on the arm of the chair, holding his hot drink.

"Another rough day?" you asked, nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck.

"Yeah, the Militia have been relentless recently. But I guess it keeps my soldiers on their toes" Jacob groaned, taking a sip from his drink.

"You're going to work yourself to death, Jake" you sighed against his neck.

"It's my duty, pup. I'm a soldier" he reminded you, gently rubbing his hand up and down your waist.

"I know...I just wish that you would take some time to relax" you hummed, tilting your head to look up at his face.

"We both know that I don't know how to do that" he chuckled, his chest vibrating and making you smile.

"Then let me help you" you mused, standing up from his lap, making Jacob frown more out of confusion than anything.

You just smiled as you took the cup out of his hand, placing it on the coffee table. "I wasn't finished with that, pup" Jacob raised an eyebrow at you, but made no effort to stop you as you climbed back onto his lap.

You position your knees either side of Jacob's hips, straddling him and placing your hands on his shoulders to keep your self balanced. He just looked at you questioningly as he brought his hand up to hold your waist, his hands subconsciously soothing up and down your sides.

Your hands wandered over his shoulders and up his neck until they were brushing through his hair, pushing it off of his forehead and pushing it into a somewhat tidy style. One of your hands rested on the back of his neck while your other hand cupped his cheek, brushing your thumb against his cheek gently. You took this time to take in his features, admiring his scars and rashes, trailing your fingers over his beard, noticing the new dark circles under his eyes.

Jacob's eyes fluttered closed as you lent forward and pressing a brief kiss on his forehead, then on his cheek, trailing down to the corner of his mouth and finally kissing him on the lips. He instantly responded to your kiss, slow and steady. This wasn't usually Jacob's style but he seemed to be allowing it right now.

You felt Jacob's grip tighten on your waist and he was about to stand up but you pulled away from the kiss. "No" you hummed against his lips, pushing his shoulders back and making him sit back in the chair. "Just let me help you" you insisted, leaning down to press a kiss against his jaw and then his neck.