Someone Walks in on you

Request: Another Sibling walks in on you and your Seed sibling having sex.

Joseph Seed-

Faith walked in on you and Joseph while you were having sex. All three of you were flustered and didn't really know what to do. Joseph was the most pure man in the world, at least in Faith's eyes and this was almost unbelievable. Faith ended up just hurrying out of the room muttering apologies, hoping to never think about it again. Joseph would've thrown the bed sheets over your body so that Faith didn't see anything that she shouldn't. Joseph would be flustered but would focus on assuring you that everything was alright. Neither Joseph or Faith mentioned it again.

Jacob Seed-

John walked in on you and Jacob while you were having sex. Jacob would have the sheets on you before Joseph could see anything, his main priority was always protecting you even if it was from embarrassment. John wouldn't know what to do, he was in shock. When he saw the furious look on Jacob's face, John shut the door and hurried away. Jacob wouldn't be embarrassed at all, even if you were. John would try not to mention it to avoid a 'brotherly' punch or slap to the back of the head, but he wouldn't fully contain himself. He would probably just laugh or wink at you both when nobody else was looking.

John Seed-

Jacob walked in on you and John while you were having sex. John would be shocked and almost fall off of the bed, while wrapping sheets around both of you. Jacob would barely be affected by what he saw, he would be in shock at first but then he would just laugh. He would just find it all amusing and leave, shutting the door and letting you two continue. John's face would be as red as yours and knew that Jacob wouldn't let him forget this. And he was right. When ever Jacob saw you both he would tease you, even if Joseph and Faith didn't know what he was talking about.

Faith Seed-

Joseph walked in on you and Faith while you were having sex. Faith and you would quickly move the sheets to cover yourselves. Joseph would freeze for a moment before apologizing and quickly closing the door, feeling guilty for what he walked in on and ashamed for not knocking first. You and Faith were bright red, THE FATHER just walked in on you both having sex. Neither of you would forget about this anytime soon. None of you mentioned it again!

Requests?