Making Out With the Seeds

Joseph Seed-

Joseph is slow and gentle but deep and passionate at the same time, his hands caress every part of your body, making you feel so desired and loved. His kisses seem controlled and thought out, just like he know exactly want to do to please you or make you weak. As his kisses become more needy he keeps his composure and controlled movements. He likes to worship you, put you before him, and make sure that you are getting the most from it.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob is dominant and rough, but he has his moments when he is slow and deep, but he is always intoxicating. His hands roam your body, pulling you closer to him until you can't get any closer. His kisses include nipping and biting your lips, just enough to pull a sound from you, his fingers digging in to your flesh just enough to pull a reaction from you. He holds you in a strong embrace, engulfing you in the best way possible as his kisses become deeper and more hungry.

John Seed-

John Seed is an expert when it comes to making out. He knows exactly what to do to make you want him, exactly what to do to get reactions from you, exactly what to do to leave you breathless. John's kisses are passionate, deep but have a hidden hunger and neediness that drove you crazy. His hands would be all over you at once, needing to touch you as much as he could and you definitely had no complaints as you curled your fingers in his hair.

Faith Seed-

Making out with Faith isn't continuous long kisses. They always start out with little kisses accompanied with hands mindlessly wandering. Then it moves on to longer kisses, deep and loving as your bodies moulded together and fell into a rhythm with each other. She just likes to hold you close to her as she kiss you, she wants to me able to feel our body against hers. Faith is just a very passionate and loving person.